Contribute
Register

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in mi 12. Does any experts please give us a complete step by step guide? It would be much much benefitial to all new beginners/followers !

Thank you so much !

Hi Hapower640,

It would be grateful if you can publish a step by step guide for the new beginners / followers.

Thanks in advance!

It won't be detected unless you have the proper kext. The one included in my clover.zip only works with 10.11.6, you need to patch it yourself for Sierra. Then the SSD will work.

13" model is a M.2 NVMe SSD. 12,5" is M.2 SATA and probably doesn't need that patch.

Hi everyone,

at first thanks al lot for this thread and all the input. I'm absolutely new to Hackintosh so i hope to recieve some help here. I have a xiaomi Air 13 and i'm trying to install Sierra. I took @Hapower640 's Clover folder as a basis.
Unfortunately im stuck at some point and it won't boot. Does someone have an advise?

Second thing (but not that importat)...Debug doesn't work for me. No Log is written. Any ideas bout that?
Cheers
Nightdrive
IMG_7152.jpg.html

Hi everyone,

at first thanks al lot for this thread and all the input. I'm absolutely new to Hackintosh so i hope to recieve some help here. I have a xiaomi Air 13 and i'm trying to install Sierra. I took @Hapower640 's Clover folder as a basis.
Unfortunately im stuck at some point and it won't boot. Does someone have an advise?

Second thing (but not that importat)...Debug doesn't work for me. No Log is written. Any ideas bout that?
Cheers
Nightdrive
IMG_7152.jpg.html

That crash is usually due to incorrectly set DVMT-prealloc (needs to be 64MB+).
Or you can use the minStolenSize patch.

Am i the only one whos M2 WWAN1 Connector is missing? I was thinking of installing a WIFI Card. The pictures i found online are showing a 39Wh battery. Mine is 40Wh. Any recommendations for a small USB WIFI Stick?

Attachments

• IMG_7160.JPG
    IMG_7160.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 487
I set DVMT-prealloc to 96MB but now i receive this error. Is it related to the NVMe Patch?

Attachments

• IMG_7161.JPG
    IMG_7161.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 219
I set DVMT-prealloc to 96MB but now i receive this error. Is it related to the NVMe Patch?

Are you using patched ACPI files? Did you remember to re-extract/re-patch after changing DVMT-prealloc?
It is a requirement.

Do you resolve issues with trackpad and shutdown on 13" version?
I'm really interested.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back