Contribute
Register

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now aware that SIP must be disabled for having EasyKextPro installing kext with no errors...
After having the "No Way" sign at Boot time I used Carbon Copy Cloner to clone a working system from another USB small 100 GO Sandisk SSD and that perfectly saved my damaged Crucial internal Sata disk.

To Rehabman : i have updated my profile... but you say it's still not fixed?

profile problems:
- Mobo should have Clover information (Clover UEFI vs. Clover legacy)
- specific CPU model must be in CPU + chipset (should be 100-series)
- screen resolution
- Intel500 is inaccurate (no such thing)

hello RehabMan,

I've read thoroughly the Clover UEFI faq but I could n't find the needed kext to let me boot without Fake.ID
In all my previous attempt I get a "No Way" signal at Boot after using EasyKextPro for installing AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from the Temp directory provided by Claude Tech in his 2.0 filespack downloaded from insanely mac...
I'm aware that Sierra with SIP enabled may corrupt any kext injection attempt...
I have already spent lot of time with complete System reinstallation from scratch after the disaster occurred...
I will really appreciate an appropriate kext tip for my Xiaomi Notebook Air 13.3

hello RehabMan,

I've read thoroughly the Clover UEFI faq but I could n't find the needed kext to let me boot without Fake.ID

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

after making a mod in Clover/kext/other while adding lily.kext and IntelGraphicsFixUp in my empty Other folder, the next Boot was no more possible... Sierra was automatically updated to 10.12.5...
So i reboot from my other Sandisk 100 gigs spare SSD, used Efimounter to empty again the Other folder in Clover/kext...
I have a lot of kext in the 10.12 folder but on your Clover Guide you do not have a 10.12 kext folder but only other...
EVERYTHING IS OK WITH MY Hackintosh except the fact I need to enter a Fake.ID in graphics in the clover options before attempting a Boot.
I will not try again EasyKextPro to inject AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from Temp folder from Claude Tech...

after making a mod in Clover/kext/other while adding lily.kext and IntelGraphicsFixUp in my empty Other folder, the next Boot was no more possible... Sierra was automatically updated to 10.12.5...
So i reboot from my other Sandisk 100 gigs spare SSD, used Efimounter to empty again the Other folder in Clover/kext...
I have a lot of kext in the 10.12 folder but on your Clover Guide you do not have a 10.12 kext folder but only other...
EVERYTHING IS OK WITH MY Hackintosh except the fact I need to enter a Fake.ID in graphics in the clover options before attempting a Boot.
I will not try again EasyKextPro to inject AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from Temp folder from Claude Tech...

You should start over and follow the guide...
Also, see here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/

If you have an issue...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

So I used KextBeast that automatically installed both lily.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in System/Library/Extensions...
But Next Boot was impossible...OK I have not uncheck Inject Intel before booting...
So i restarted from the Spare Sandisk SSD and then removed the 2 kexts. Next Boot was OK with FakeID...
Let me know what to try now...

Hello Rehabman,

After reading again thoroughly insanely mac thread of the Xiaomi notebook 13.3 I could fix my issue by myself...
;-)
Ok first, I killed The Intelbacklight kext in Clover, said to be not compatible with latest upgrade of Sierra.

Then, instead of using the BUGGY EasyKextPro, I used KextBeast (thanx to tonymacx86) to install first the AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from the Temp folder/Insanelymac/ClaudeTech2.0

Then Reboot was OK without the FakeID in Graphicinjector of Clover's option
Then I installed the original AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from the desktop

After the next Boot without FakeID everything is working terrific as expected!

Thank you very much to Claude Tech
Sorry I cannot report on insanely mac since I could not pass the Quizz2 because my best score was only 14 but not the mandatory 15...
holy sh...
Anyway THANX to Rehabman

Hello Rehabman,

After reading again thoroughly insanely mac thread of the Xiaomi notebook 13.3 I could fix my issue by myself...
;-)
Ok first, I killed The Intelbacklight kext in Clover, said to be not compatible with latest upgrade of Sierra.

Then, instead of using the BUGGY EasyKextPro, I used KextBeast (thanx to tonymacx86) to install first the AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from the Temp folder/Insanelymac/ClaudeTech2.0

Then Reboot was OK without the FakeID in Graphicinjector of Clover's option
Then I installed the original AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from the desktop

After the next Boot without FakeID everything is working terrific as expected!

Easier way to boot strap DVMT related patches is without installing a patched kext.
Just use invalid ig-platform-id, rebuild cache, then reboot with valid ig-platform-id.
Keep in mind "invalid ig-platform-id" does not involve a FakeID.

Hello Rehabman,

Sorry but my hacker knowledge is poor and I cannot understand what you recommend:
you said "just use invalid ig-platform-id, rebuild cache, then reboot with valid ig-platform-id
this prescription is far beyond my knowledge and totally undoable since totally rawChinese for me...
Claude Tech's prescription did the trick and was easy to understand and perform... But all my attempts were null with crapy EasyKextPro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back