Contribute
Register

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I've read the 19 pages but can't still understand at which point this is. Can macOS run in mi air 12/13 or only in the 13 version? if so what does/doesn't work?
thanks in advance

Hi,

Don't know what progresses have been made since then...
But about 1 month ago, installing macOs was possible but would leave you with a crippled machine :(

On Windows => everything works and I have up to 10 hours of battery life with screen on and VP hooked up to HDMI port ;
On Linux => everything works but I have only 7 hours of battery life with screen on and VP hooked up to HDMI port ;
On macOs => hassle to install ; Wi-Fi not working ; 5 hours battery life in the same conditions ;
On Android => simple to install, fun to use, everything works... but 4 hours battery life.

So I sticked with Windows 10 even though I do not like it.

Regards.

Someone that can work with the wifi module inside? We should study togheter if the "mini" wifi soldered into the motherboard, can be removed easly and been replaced . Someone that is expert on this have some hints?

I have an issue when using EasyKextPro to install a patched AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from the Temp directory provided by Claude Tech on insanely.mac...
After rebooting i got a "No Way" .Prior of trying that, i used Clover Configurator and updated Clover to the latest...
I can boot on the M2.Sata Crucial disk after setting a FakeID in clover 's option (graphic injector)
but i want to get rid of this FakeID...
For Wifi the EDIMAX dongle EW-7811un works fast and reliable...

I have an issue when using EasyKextPro to install a patched AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from the Temp directory provided by Claude Tech on insanely.mac...
After rebooting i got a "No Way" .Prior of trying that, i used Clover Configurator and updated Clover to the latest...
I can boot on the M2.Sata Crucial disk after setting a FakeID in clover 's option (graphic injector)
but i want to get rid of this FakeID...
For Wifi the EDIMAX dongle EW-7811un works fast and reliable...

Your profile has no details on your laptop.
Please fix as per FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Patched AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext not needed...

Thank you RehabMan!
I have reed the Faq
Let me know how you do to get rid of Patched AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext since you said not needed...

I'm now aware that SIP must be disabled for having EasyKextPro installing kext with no errors...
After having the "No Way" sign at Boot time I used Carbon Copy Cloner to clone a working system from another USB small 100 GO Sandisk SSD and that perfectly saved my damaged Crucial internal Sata disk.

To Rehabman : i have updated my profile... but you say it's still not fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back