Contribute
Register

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13 Skylake Sleep and Shutdown Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used the insanelymac files as my base for my hackintosh. No they do not fix the shutdown or sleep bug.

You wrote that you do not know how to fix it with a hotpatch. Do you know what is wrong? Can you fix it with a DSDT edit directly? I attach my stock ACPI tables from BIOS A06.

Thanks!

Attachments

• ACPI.air.bios.a06.zip
    188 KB · Views: 137
@RehabMan would you please Can you help us?

i think this method is wrong
Method (_REG, 2, NotSerialized) // _REG: Region Availability
{
If (LAnd (LEqual (Arg0, 0x03), LEqual (Arg1, One)))
{
Store (Arg1, ECOK)
TINI ()
Store (0x05, EOSS)
OSIN ()
}

^^^GFX0.GLID (KLID)
}

@johnnync21 what I eventually did is to comment out the '^^^GFX0.GLID (KLID)' on the method and use a DSDT.aml along with the reset of hotpatches.

I do not get the error while booting, shutdown still does not work

it boots without error. shutdown does not work though.

I‘m suffering from exactly the same problems.

The shutdown issue is really annoying and I've nearly tried every method I could find regarding to shutdown or sleep issues. But the only thing I got is a bright LED on the power button ...

:banghead:

@RehabMan ,

Can you please have a look on my debug files? On shutdown after seeing on the LCD the "CPU halted", the LCD goes blank but the laptop does not shutdown completely. The keyboard backlight stays up (turns on when I touch a key) and the LED on the power button is on. The computer is NOT accessible over the network (via a USB wired or wireless adapter). In order to completely shut it down I have to press the power button key for some seconds. Can you provide some hints on how I can go and debug these problems?

I have create a guide heavily influenced on your super amazing guides and your way of doing things! it is located here: Hackintosh Xiaomi Mi Air 13.3 Skylake-U 2016

Thanks for your help!!!!

Attachments

• debug_31444.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 131
  • power_button.jpg
    power_button.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back