I7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1060, 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I bought xiaomi gaming laptop 8th (2018):

XiaoMi Gaming Laptop Intel Core I7-8750H GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 16GB RAM DDR4 256GB 15.6"

I replaced the internal hard drive with a 10.13.6 clone and copied the EFI of the guide but the system does not start. Do you have any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Hi, I bought xiaomi gaming laptop 8th (2018):

XiaoMi Gaming Laptop Intel Core I7-8750H GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 16GB RAM DDR4 256GB 15.6"

I replaced the internal hard drive with a 10.13.6 clone and copied the EFI of the guide but the system does not start. Do you have any ideas on how to solve the problem?

What do you mean by "EFI of the guide"?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, please fix your profile as per FAQ. Before your next reply.

the guide that I followed, is for a notebook with hardware similar to mine. I modified the efi folder following several guides but I can not start the system. if I boot with system 10.12.6, the system starts but does not recognize the video card. What are PR files?

the guide that I followed, is for a notebook with hardware similar to mine. I modified the efi folder following several guides but I can not start the system. if I boot with system 10.12.6, the system starts but does not recognize the video card. What are PR files?

PR files are "Problem Reporting" files. You really need to read post #2 again. Carefully.

I replaced the EFI folder and tested several kext. now the notebook starts but the UHD 630 is not recognized ... in the info, I see "Monitor 7mb". The system is updated to version 17G65. I can not understand the problem.
I have attached the EFI folder hoping you can help me.

Attachments

• EFI Xiaomi.zip
    20.8 MB · Views: 122
I replaced the EFI folder and tested several kext. now the notebook starts but the UHD 630 is not recognized ... in the info, I see "Monitor 7mb". The system is updated to version 17G65. I can not understand the problem.
I have attached the EFI folder hoping you can help me.
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete/wrong.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I managed to create the dump files. congratulations for the script .. it's great !!
I have attached the file. thank you very much for the support.

Attachments

• debug_8550.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back