Contribute
Register

XHC USB Kext Creation Guideline

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Asrock Z370 extreme 4 is like that SSP7/HS03 is hub. I test it with case with x2 usb3.0 front port and 2 port are use SSP7/HS03 with different port on HUB. This mainboard is no active SSP8 anywhere. That why I thing on this Z270 extreme 4 are the same. I'm sure for this that why SSP8 are delete. and All HS port are Used. form HS01 to HS14

Could you get the USB slot brackets I suggested? Could you finalise the XHC USB kexts for the Asrock Z370 extreme 4 and Asrock Z270 extreme 4?

Could you get the USB slot brackets I suggested? Could you finalise the XHC USB kexts for the Asrock Z370 extreme 4 and Asrock Z270 extreme 4?
I make order, but I'm from Bulgaria :) China ship around 30-40 days :)

Reactions: kgp
Hey @kgp,
USB kext for ASUS Prime Z370-A is also working on ASUS Prime Z370-A II.

Hi. kgp I have a question.
So I change SMBIOS from iMac18,1 to Macmini8,1 on one of my machine Asrock Z270 extreme4 / i3 7100 / HD630. Was perfect solution for Graphics. I remove inject Intel / I remove -disablegfxfirmware and video work great except green screen on boot, But I thing is from monitor resolution, never mine.
So my question is wen I open IOUSBHostFamlily.kext > > AppleUSBXHCIPCI.kext there is no SMBIOS MacMini8,1 and not recognise my USB kext. I wrote macmini8,1 but no luck.
how to fix this problem.

Hi. kgp I have a question.
So I change SMBIOS from iMac18,1 to Macmini8,1 on one of my machine Asrock Z270 extreme4 / i3 7100 / HD630. Was perfect solution for Graphics. I remove inject Intel / I remove -disablegfxfirmware and video work great except green screen on boot, But I thing is from monitor resolution, never mine.
So my question is wen I open IOUSBHostFamlily.kext > > AppleUSBXHCIPCI.kext there is no SMBIOS MacMini8,1 and not recognise my USB kext. I wrote macmini8,1 but no luck.
how to fix this problem.

Your issue might be a different one than AppleUSBXHCIPCI.kext and it's missing SMBIOS MacMini8,1 dependencies. What you do with your XHC USB kext in fact is exactly merging/adding your SMBIOS MacMini8,1 USB port properties and definitions.

Hi kgp,

now my XHC-USB-kext for the ASRock X299E-ITX/ac with SMBIOS iMacPro1,1.
No ports are disabled as this board doesn't exceed the port limit.

I hope i did it the right way. :)

Attachments

• kubusikan-iMacPro-ASRock-X299E-ITX_ac-XHCI.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 158
Hi kgp,

now my XHC-USB-kext for the ASRock X299E-ITX/ac with SMBIOS iMacPro1,1.
No ports are disabled as this board doesn't exceed the port limit.

I hope i did it the right way. :)

Gorgeous, thanks man! Kext implemented in Library. Nothing to complain about :thumbup:

HI again I buy new Mobo Z390 extreame 4 and have a problem.
So device-id is <6d a3 00 00> thats mean a36d and i can not find right IOClass.
what can I do ?

HI again I buy new Mobo Z390 extreame 4 and have a problem.
So device-id is <6d a3 00 00> thats mean a36d and i can not find right IOClass.
what can I do ?

upload IOREG please ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back