Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z97S SLI Krait
CPU
Intel i7 4790k
Graphics
( if working ) XFX RX 570
INTRO
Hi, i might be overlooking something really simple and if possible you can smack me upside the head if you show me how dumb I am xD

SPECS
CPU: Intel i7 4790k - Intel HD Graphics 4600
GPU: XFX RX 570 4GB
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait

ISSUE
Well anyways, here's my issue. So, I wanted to run OS X High Sierra ( Preferably through a Vanilla install, but any install is fine at this point ) and I was spending hours and hours trying to get it working because every time I would boot the USB, it'll bring up Clover like Normal and then when I chose to boot " Install OS X High Sierra " it would boot, then it'll show all of the garbage that I don't care about ( Files being read, processes being done, etc.. ( Verbose Mode ) ) and then after it's loaded, it just shows a black screen. I'm sure I had all the kexts required ( FakeSMC, Lilu, WhateverGreen, AMD9150Controller, etc.. ). I have tried Injecting ATI ( didn't work ), Loading VBios ( Didn't work ), I'm not sure how I did it but I did get the installer booted up after leaving it on all night on the black screen and it's up next morning. But ye, I already got rid of my Vanilla Install but if you guys have any suggestions feel free to lemme know.
Thanks!

Edit 1: After I get home, I'll be testing to see what I can do with my IGP. Maybe I can install HS first with my IGP and then be able to use it afterwards?

Last edited:
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back