Not open for further replies.
Let me start with my specs,
Alienware x51 R1 with the following specs(I've upgraded my GPU):
Intel Core i7 3770(with Intel HD4000)
PNY GTX 960 4gb VRAM
8gbs of RAM
1TB HDD
MacOS Sierra

So, I'm not quite sure if this is a Xcode issue or a Hackintosh issue, at first I thought it was a Xcode issue but the I found this post, after checking if my iGPU was enabled I found no option for enabling, only changing the primary GPU from Discrete to IGFX, I enabled that only to be greeted with the error of busy timeout kextd wait "gfx0" in verbose, so I disabled it. When I check System Information it seems that my iGPU is enabled(screenshot here) I'm not quite sure whats going on and I would love any help from anyone more experienced me.

MSI Z77A-G45
Intel E3-1230v2
MSI GTX960 2bg VRAM
16gb ddr3
PLEXTOR 256GB
MacOS Sierra 10.12.3

I meet the same problem for a long time, have you ever resolved this yet?

Let me start with my specs,
Alienware x51 R1 with the following specs(I've upgraded my GPU):
Intel Core i7 3770(with Intel HD4000)
PNY GTX 960 4gb VRAM
8gbs of RAM
1TB HDD
MacOS Sierra

So, I'm not quite sure if this is a Xcode issue or a Hackintosh issue, at first I thought it was a Xcode issue but the I found this post, after checking if my iGPU was enabled I found no option for enabling, only changing the primary GPU from Discrete to IGFX, I enabled that only to be greeted with the error of busy timeout kextd wait "gfx0" in verbose, so I disabled it. When I check System Information it seems that my iGPU is enabled(screenshot here) I'm not quite sure whats going on and I would love any help from anyone more experienced me.

I use Xcode on my Desktop works fine with no crashes not a hackintosh related problem. But why are you using both HD 4600 with your GTX 960? Better to just disable onboard iGPU.

my card is GTX750Ti
is that file right?

You have a more of a problem than just Xcode. ACPI is not patched. SATA is coming under SAT0, AppleLPC is not loaded, No SMBUS or MCHC, USB is not patched neither. Native CPU Powermanagement is not implemented. Just to note your better to disable onboard iGPU.

Last edited:
You have a more of a problem than just Xcode. ACPI is not patched. SATA is coming under SAT0, AppleLPC is not loaded, No SMBUS or MCHC, USB is not patched neither. Native CPU Powermanagement is not implemented. Just to note your better to disable onboard iGPU.
How can I fix these problem?

How can I fix these problem?

You can either use a DSDT or a SSDT for Patching ACPI. PJALM has patches patches for your motherboard.

I can't save DSDT, When I click compile show error 11062, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG0
螢幕快照 2017-03-18 下午8.36.33.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back