Contribute
Register

X99 macOS Catalina 10.15.2 Kernel Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mace would you mind to share your EFI?
Thanks in advance
Don't use DummyPowerManagement, which locks the frequency at 2.x in cinebench and other tests

Last edited:
If you are broadwell-e and need to change FakeCPUID, the latest discovery is that you can also change frequency without 'DummyPowerManagement', just 'AppleXcpmExtraMsrs' will work

Thanks a lot @Mace I will was able to make it work, but I am searching for optimizations!
Thank you again!

Thanks a lot @Mace I will was able to make it work, but I am searching for optimizations!
Thank you again!
This is my OC setup, and you may need to turn on AppleXcpmForceBoost to get the Max frequency,
截屏2020-02-13 上午11.55.10.png

This is my OC setup, and you may need to turn on AppleXcpmForceBoost to get the Max frequency,View attachment 449546

Thanks Mace.
Is this setup working with Mojave too?
Mine works with Catalina, but it can´t see a mojave drive, that works with clover....

I am still finishing my set up Asus X99-E WS with a 5960X
Is your thunderbolt3 hot plug?

Clover is working without the need for xcpm kernel patches in 10.15.2, 10.15.3 and 10.15.4 beta see here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...e-nitro-rx-5700-xt.290401/page-3#post-2071066

thank you @evman. it works, but I need NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, FakeCPUID and this kernel patch
Code:
xcpm_bootstrap © Pike RAlpha By N.Mano 10.15.X
8D43C43C 227722 -> 8D43C13C 227722
otherwise it blocks during booting phase, after the +++++++++++++++++++++. besides, I don't need dsdt.aml and dropping ssdt tables at all. I'm on iMac Pro SMBIOS.

so... I'm still waiting for @JamesKI update :)

Last edited:
Thanks Mace.
Is this setup working with Mojave too?
Mine works with Catalina, but it can´t see a mojave drive, that works with clover....

I am still finishing my set up Asus X99-E WS with a 5960X
Is your thunderbolt3 hot plug?
Yes, the thunderbolt3 hotplug works well
The LG UltraFine 4K Daisy chain also works well

This is my SSDT, you may need to check ioreg for the correct address

Attachments

• SSDT-TB3.aml.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back