CPU
i7 5820k
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello! I am very new to this community, so I want to apologize in advance for any blatant missteps I'm making.

I was originally following the 10.13 Installation Guide using UniBeast 8.3.1 and MultiBeast 10.3.0. I was able to install successfully on my platform and boot after several struggles with the ACPI drivers, learning that I needed the npci=0x2000 flag, etc. I ended up breaking things, and deciding to reattempt a fresh installation.

Long story short: neither the original guide/tools or this wonderful guide by @kgp have been able to help me correct my latest issue.

I can boot the install media, format my SSD, and start the installation. However, at "2 minutes remaining" the proverbial s**t hits the fan, and it crashes. All the output I get is attached (image.jpg). The output changes a little bit each time except for one line "Error assertion failed 17F77 launchd 0x9" (second line in referenced image). I have googled my heart out and searched these forums high and low, and I just am struggling to figure it out.

I have recreated the installation media countless times, tried all manner of BIOS settings, formatted all drives multiple times, etc. I've gotten past everything except this, and I've no idea where to go.

If someone can shed some light on what's happening, I'd greatly appreciate it. Apologies for the awful quality of the image showing the error, despite debug flags being set the installation crashes and automatically reboots. To capture the image I have to video it and then take a screenshot of the video because it happens so quickly. I also included screenshots of the kext and driver folders and included my plist for reference. I added my system build info to my profile, but if you need more information I'm ready and able to provide it.

Any help is super appreciated. :)

Attachments