Contribute
Register

X58 can't shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is sleep working for you guys?
Yes, sleep/wake works. Went through 3 cycles of sleep wake during the evening for short periods of time, then sleep overnight and wake the next morning, sleep during the day while at work and wake up when I get home. Shortest sleep time about 10 minutes, longest about 14 hours.

Is sleep working for you guys?

sleep works and shutdown after a long period of sleep. also without nullcpupm in my kext folder

Yes, sleep/wake works. Went through 3 cycles of sleep wake during the evening for short periods of time, then sleep overnight and wake the next morning, sleep during the day while at work and wake up when I get home. Shortest sleep time about 10 minutes, longest about 14 hours.

I've tried darkwake and darkwake=0, none of them is working

Which dark wake mode are you using?

sleep works and shutdown after a long period of sleep. also without nullcpupm in my kext folder

Just removed my Nullcpupm, thanks for the tip :thumbup:

Same question, which darkwake mode?

I use darkwake=no

i don't use any, my boot flags is empty. notice that if im overclocked from 4 ghz + , my system doesn't sleep.. below that is still possible. atleast with my system

i don't use any, my boot flags is empty. notice that if im overclocked from 4 ghz + , my system doesn't sleep.. below that is still possible. atleast with my system

Then i guess that's why i can't have sleep working

Whatever, i'll live without it

Then i guess that's why i can't have sleep working

Whatever, i'll live without it
overclock to 3.95 there's not much difference.

Guys i've noticed using the nullcpu kext i have temps 10° lower, so i would suggest you to try this too

overclock to 3.95 there's not much difference.

Tried, still fans spinning

Guys i've noticed using the nullcpu kext i have temps 10° lower, so i would suggest you to try this too

Tried, still fans spinning

does ur screen turns off? fans spinning means you have to set your acpi to s3 in the bios

Hi going bald
I have same motherboard x58a ud7 can you post your dsdt I have to fixed my usb3.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back