Contribute
Register

[X380 Yoga] BIOS CMOS Checksum error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! How do you know that your touchscreen is usb-hid device and can use touch-base updd driver?
I've tried yoga x380 in win10 installing touch-base updd driver cannot sense any usb-touch device by automatic mode.
Find out the answer.
The touchscreen and stylus use wacom ID (vendorID/VID:056A , productID/PID : 5155 ) , and it is usb-hid connected.

You might be able to get native multitouch on your touchscreen via VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CHID (no need for VoodooI2CUPDDEngine!)

About your trackpad - it could be dual PS2/I2C, so you'll be able to use VoodooI2C for it as well. Check for a BIOS setting, apply an OS patch.

You might be able to get native multitouch on your touchscreen via VoodooI2C + VoodooI2CHID (no need for VoodooI2CUPDDEngine!)

About your trackpad - it could be dual PS2/I2C, so you'll be able to use VoodooI2C for it as well. Check for a BIOS setting, apply an OS patch.
Touchpad is USB Elan and is not working with I2C. I am using VoodooPS2 but is not working not even two fingers scroll. Another option is to use SmartTouchpad v4.7, two fingers scroll is working but is not playing nice with trackpoint. I am still searching for a solution for multitouch support, not all but some useful ones like back forward with 2 fingers etc.

Touchpad is USB Elan and is not working with I2C. I am using VoodooPS2 but is not working not even two fingers scroll. Another option is to use SmartTouchpad v4.7, two fingers scroll is working but is not playing nice with trackpoint. I am still searching for a solution for multitouch support, not all but some useful ones like back forward with 2 fingers etc.
If it's USB it wouldn't have worked with VoodooPS2/SmartTouchpad, AFAIK.
VoodooI2CHID does have USB support.
Please attach a new troubleshooting archive, make sure a Windows 2015 OS patch is applied.
Hopefully we can figure this out.

Have you bought the touchscreen driver?

Have you bought the touchscreen driver?
no, is too expensive and I don't use so much the touchscreen and also if you use this driver from them you lose the pen features.

no, is too expensive and I don't use so much the touchscreen and also if you use this driver from them you lose the pen features.
Thanks.
I have thinkpad x1 yoga 3rd , and the touchscreen is also usb-hid ; After I install their driver , I encounter similar problem as you (the touchscreen can sense pen and have pressure sensitivity , however the calibration is not correct).
After I sent some email to touch-base , they find out that their driver have to make some modification in order to match my machine. After they finish it , I'll post some video recordings.

@hackbyyuri can you connect your Wacom pen to your laptop via Bluetooth? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back