Asus X299 Prime Deluxe
CPU
i9 7940X
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Yes, BCM94360CD
Well, that is the same as mine. If I figure out a solution, I will let you know. But right now, I don't have one as it relates to OC.....and really, Clover is not dead.. yet....

Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9-7900X
Graphics
Vega 64
I am particularly interested in Tony Arnold's response, because his motherboard is a Prime Deluxe
I have BT/WiFi working on my setup - internally, I have an NZXT USB hub connected to one of the Prime Deluxe's internal USB2 ports, and my BT/WiFi card connects to that. It's all working fine, although I don't believe that I have my USB configured properly (I never did more than set the XhciPortLimit kernel quirk to YES, and I'm aware that this on it's own is not enough).

Motherboard
X299 GA AORUS GAMING 7
CPU
I9-7980Xe
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
@izo1 : I know that BT/Wifi issue will annoy me really quickly so let's make simple. If your combo card works OOB with OC Catalina & Mojave, can you please give us the exact Model you are using. I remember you posting the reference & picture a while back in the other thread. Thanks.

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G
CPU
i9-9980XE
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@izo1 : I know that BT/Wifi issue will annoy me really quickly so let's make simple. If your combo card works OOB with OC Catalina & Mojave, can you please give us the exact Model you are using. I remember you posting the reference & picture a while back in the other thread. Thanks.
I did on post #45 in this thread. I picked it up locally from that seller.

I forgot who it was but someone ordered a similar one from Aliexpress but it didn’t work as well. Just make sure model ends with CS2 and has Bluetooth 4.2 instead of 4.0