- Mar 5, 2011
- ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
- i9 7920K
- Radeon VII, RX Vega 64, GTX 1080, GTX980, GTX680.
- Mobile Phone
Here is an EFI for Asus Prime X299 Deluxe with OpenCore 0.0.4.
1. If you don't have an i9-7900X don't forget to modify TSCAdjustReset.kext for your CPU.
2. This assumes a Radeon VII is in slot PCIEX16_1. If your Radeon VII is in a different slot you'll need to modify SSDT-PrimeX299Deluxe-RadeonVII-WEG.aml. If you have a different GPU you'll need to replace PrimeX299Deluxe-RadeonVII-WEG.aml with a different appropriate SSDT for your GPU and modify config.plist accordingly.
3. This assumes your Thunderbolt 3 card (I have a GC-Titan Ridge) is in slot PCIEX16_4. If your TB3 card is in a different slot you'll need to modify SSDT-PrimeX299Deluxe-Thunderbolt3-HotPlug.aml, or remove the SSDT from the ACPI folder and the config.plist if you're not using a TB card.
4. USB ports disabled: internal USB 3.0 header U31G1_34 and external USB 2.0 port #12 (closest to the board). You'll need to modify PrimeX299DeluxeUSB15ports.kext if you desire a different USB port configuration.
5. Don't forget to enter your SN, SUUID, MLB, and ROM into the config.plist (under PlatformInfo/Generic).
Thanks go more to others than myself for helping me get this far (kgp, Ellybz, apfelnico, izo1, shael, et al). Thank you all.
It works perfect in my configuration, with Vega 64, and I9-7920X at 4.4GHZ