Contribute
Register

X299 Big Sur Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Base EFI folder contains a pre-built EFI with the OpenCanary GUI"

Is OpenCanary a real thing or just a spellchecker typo ? OpenCanopy is what it's usually called.

I'm not sure where I got Canary from but it was a while ago. I'll modify that

OpenCore 0.7.3 BASE-EFI at my github

Bootloader / Kexts:
* CpuTscSync 1.0.4
* Switched back since it is now macOS Monterey compatible. If you are still having issues, revert back to TSCAdjustReset.kext
* WhateverGreen 1.5.3
* RestrictEvents 1.0.4
* AppleALC 1.6.4
* VirtualSMC 1.2.7
* Lilu 1.5.6

This will be my last OC EFI update as I’m moving away from hacks
No, hope U will back!

I'm not sure where I got Canary from but it was a while ago. I'll modify that
Are you buyin a Mac Pro too? Where do you guys find those machines at such a cheap price? On eBay they're really expensive here in Europe! Thanks fo your help, I think I'm talking for everyone here when I say that. I hope you'll graze here sometimes :lol:

Are you buyin a Mac Pro too? Where do you guys find those machines at such a cheap price? On eBay they're really expensive here in Europe! Thanks fo your help, I think I'm talking for everyone here when I say that. I hope you'll graze here sometimes :lol:

I'm on the lookout for a cheap one but so far nothing :lol:. I haven't found any from local marketplaces here so I've kinda been stalking eBay

I did. And the card is now attached to GFX0 and I removed shiki, but still AppleTV and Prime don't work.
Managed to fix APPleTV, Amazon Prime AppleALC and wake from sleep with DSDT edits.
Edit:
Tested in Catalina, Big Sur and Monterey.

Last edited:
OpenCore 0.7.3 BASE-EFI at my github

This will be my last OC EFI update as I’m moving away from hacks
I’ve heard that before ;) And let’s hope it’s just temporary. It feels like we’re on titanic and everyone leaves the ship before it’s sinking. I’ll be here until the very end. xD

I’ve heard that before ;) And let’s hope it’s just temporary. It feels like we’re on titanic and everyone leaves the ship before it’s sinking. I’ll be here until the very end. xD

Yes I've done it twice already lol but maybe third times a charm :lol:

TSCAdjustReset.kext seems no longer for download on GitHub...

I've said the same thing too, now shopping for the Xeon 3rd gen. :lol:
How do you know they'll be actually hackintoshable? Did you read something somewhere? I can't even find them selling nowhere :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back