Contribute
Register

X299 Big Sur Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird that a BIOS update would get rid of that lol

I just plugged in a USB-C device in the TB3 port and it didn't show up.

Yup… lol I think it only affects flashed controllers so there might just need to be a revised firmware or a new bios lol

Yup… lol I think it only affects flashed controllers so there might just need to be a revised firmware or a new bios lol

Maybe @CaseySJ could help answer this?

I used the Z390 AORUS Extreme firmware on Titan Ridge v1.0 card

Maybe @CaseySJ could help answer this?

I used the Z390 AORUS Extreme firmware on Titan Ridge v1.0 card

I believe he noted that this was an issue with the Resizable bar bios. It also affects z390/490, etc gigabyte boards

I believe he noted that this was an issue with the Resizable bar bios. It also affects z390/490, etc gigabyte boards

We should hit up ASUS, they usually do fix if someone complaints.

Maybe we can both email them separately so they see its affecting users, but I dont know how to explain the issue to them?

Tried 3406 and it doesn't fix the issue with the XHC controller loading on a flashed Titan Ridge controller. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the ASUS BIOS since versions of macOS 11.3 or newer have a similar issue. We are also using custom flashed firmware so who knows where the issue is :lol:

Running 3302 with pins 3 and 5 jumped and the controller works fine here on Monterey.

should i uninstall cam I have 10900x with NZXT 240mm
also i don't have much space so i put NZXT on the graphic card making more heat during summer
lol ! It's a horrible sucks! That's the problem are You have! Don't do this.

240mm isn't recommended for a 10 cores X series processeur. Except if turn at correct speed or plugged directly at the power supply(it's will turn at 100% speed). Ten cores processor, 280 or 360mm is recommended. Ten cores processor socket 2066(quad channel) is more hot under load than others 10 cores dual channel platforms. That's say, if your nxztcam is correct, your CPU temp at idle 34° is normal for this processeur. But You have said 45° at idle in other post, it isn't normal.

But it's not the real problem. The airflow in your case isn't correct, even at opened case. The both Pci-e (motherboard and graphic card) isn't made for that radiator + 2 fans weigh! Stop that quickly my friend!

Try put radiator out of case and turn the back fan or buy 2 others fans for the front case.

The best solution: change case for a biggest case with more fans.

How much Ram and how many stick of ram are You have?

Last edited:
I can confirm that wake from bluetooth works fine with GPRW. But I did have problems (unrelated to this I think) with the Apple Cinema Display turning on after sleep in Hibernate mode 0, but Hibernate mode 25 worked fine.
Wait, but how? Isn't bluetooth an USB device??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back