Contribute
Register

X299 Big Sur Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@djlild7hina Changed the cable for a mDP to DP 1.4 and resolved all my issues with WX4100. (Lilu & Whatevergreen)
(waiting to RX6000 support)

I didn't understand what you're looking for
But I have a valid EFI for X299 Asrock Creator
Hope this could helps
Saw in another forum you got radeonBoos to work with your 5700XT, would you mind sharing your EFI?

If so, is there a /sys/bus/thunderbolt/devices directory as well?
@CaseySJ ,
Any luck with the file I posted from the previous dump file on Tb3?
Please let me know if I could run anything else to help with this investigation.

Thank you so much,

Hi, everyone
How are you ? Hope good!

I recently decided to upgrade my sound interface
This is one of the decisions that took me a long time to make
Because I want a uad apollo twin sound card
And he's working on Thunderbolt 3

In the meantime, I purchased the ThunderboltEX 3 from Amazon
To see if it works for me
Before purchasing apollo twin

What do you think about it?
Anyone here work with Apollo twin?
Expect some problems?

Thanks in advance for the help friends :)

I'm aware that this is my last hackintosh
And probably within a year or two I will move to an iMac based on a Apple Silicon

What SSDTs do you have? you most likely need SSDT-RTC0.aml along with BIOS Settings Above 4G Encoding enabled, Disable CSM, and MSR Lock Control disabled

hi djlild7hina,

i only have SSDT-PLUG, SSDT-EC and SSDT-RTC0 which created by SSDTTime under windows, BIOS 0802 is ok for those SSDT. but not the BIOS 3403. of course BIOS already set as you mentioned above.

hi djlild7hina,

i only have SSDT-PLUG, SSDT-EC and SSDT-RTC0 which created by SSDTTime under windows, BIOS 0802 is ok for those SSDT. but not the BIOS 3403. of course BIOS already set as you mentioned above.

Can you upload your EFI? also are you @wmjlxl on github?

Quick update on builds:
I decided to bite the bullet and buy another Sage X299 10G which arrived recently. First thing I did after the build was modify the X550 AT2 EEPROM. Very easy and all is working well as you'll see from the screenshot.The original with the faulty X550s is for sale at the moment.
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.53.58.png

Also the AsRock X299e ITX replacement arrived (the original just died) and I have got the build as far as I can. Key issue is that if I leave the USB headers for the Apple bluetooth card BCM4360 as external I get a sleep wake up loop but setting them to internal allows sleep to work fine but it won't wake with bluetooth... so pressing the power button wakes it. Can live with that though.

Hi,

I have an 10980XE that I’d like to build a Hackintosh around - I tried to read from the beginning of this thread but it quickly gets confusing - What is the latest recommendations for a motherboard with existing mods/hacks to get it working reliably with Big Sur (i need Thunderbolt 3 as well as s 10GE) ?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back