Contribute
Register

X299 Big Sur Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok : thanks for your report : of course It will help :thumbup: : it's the only problem that remains on my side : all works with CustomMemory on config.plist.
@djlild7hina : yes I have ASmedia kext, I will recheck with your kext above ;)

Have you tried my rampage EFI? You need to disable the SSDT-GPU-DISABLE and redo custom memory but other than that it should good.

New kext for those who have the MacPro Memory Notification error but don’t want to bother with custom memory

So I am still mainly on Catalina due to crashes in certain Adobe software in Big Sur, but every time I boot into Catalina this "Update" volume keeps being mounted. It seems to be the new snapshot volume thats used in Big Sur? I can right click and eject it, but it keeps popping up on every reboot. I guess I can just ignore it for now until I fully transition into Big Sur, but anyone know of a way to not have this mount in Catalina?

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 7.44.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 7.44.25 PM.png

Ok : thanks for your report : of course It will help :thumbup: : it's the only problem that remains on my side : all works with CustomMemory on config.plist.
@djlild7hina : yes I have ASmedia kext, I will recheck with your kext above ;)

Here's my DSDT

I tried to add the pcie paths correctly using Dortania's guide but to no avail :(

Maybe you can help :clap:

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    749.4 KB · Views: 53
Does 11.2 Public Beta have working RDNA2 drivers?

Has anyone had random stuttering of their bluetooth magic trackpad 2?

I can't seem to track it down and it only started happening when I updated OC to 0.6.4. Nothing else seems to stutter, not the bluetooth keyboard or any processes.

Has anyone had random stuttering of their bluetooth magic trackpad 2?

I can't seem to track it down and it only started happening when I updated OC to 0.6.4. Nothing else seems to stutter, not the bluetooth keyboard or any processes.

What BT/Wifi card are you using

What BT/Wifi card are you using
I bought the recommended BCM chip and put it into a pcie card as prescribed back in original KGP iMac Pro era.

Now it seems to be fine after a power cycle so I am going to keep an eye on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back