Contribute
Register

X299 Big Sur Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Folks! Been running BS Beta GP for a week now and been blessed. First installation was thin and had problems like spotlight could not find anything. Second installation removed GBTTR rev1.0 and installation was thicker this time and after everything has been smooth. I run Parallels with multiple VMs and haven't had any issues at all. With Catalina had some issues especially after long time without reboots. At the moment the TB3 hot plug is not working. If I will connect any hardware it will freeze the OS. If HW connected during boot they work well and can handle sleep/wake cycles okay.My (TTR/Slot4) blue chip is patched and port 7 is shown in IORegistry. Thank you Loloflasix and everyone who has contributed their assets.

I can no longer boot 10.14.6. The progress bar fills all the way and does not load the OS. Any suggestions?
Same here. Catalina not booting and bios is instable with the same settings used on 2002 version. Now flashback 3203 to 2002: best version for my hardware at this moment.

Same here. Catalina not booting and bios is instable with the same settings used on 2002 version. Now flashback 3203 to 2002: best version for my hardware at this moment.
Totally agree with you ;) (same problem with newer bios on Deluxe)

Last edited:
Have you read this ? :
capture 2020-09-12 à 17.15.17.png

Hello
i need help
I made my USB installer and boot it for the first time :
IMG_6080.jpg

Is there something to do with "Apple secure boot" ?
Thanks in advance

just finished experimenting with efi from your post
first i’ve booted already installed catalina - cursor is lagging and system not booting without whatevergreen+pikera
next step - i’ve installed latest big sur
the same situation - cursor is lagging and big sur didn’t start without whatevergreen+pikera
with old vega64 all works without a problems :(((

Aloha wladdych,
I have the same motherboard as you and I am having a difficult time installing Catalina. Would you mind sharing your EFI? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back