Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post both of the following files: Thunderbolt SSDT, DSDT.aml
Thank you!
SSDT-TB3-1.dsl - RP05, PCie_Slot-2, TB Bus-0, worked great with hotplug etc
SSDT-TB3-2.dsl - PCie_Slot-3, TB Bus-1
SSDT-TB3-3.dsl - PCie_Slot-4, TB Bus-2

update:

PXSX in SSDT-TB3-2 and in SSDT-TB3-3.dsl should be removed. Then UPSB and NHI are appear and TB-switch (IOthunderboltPort@7) is on. But I don't see the DSB0, DSB1, DSB2 and DSB4 - pci-bridge@x only.

New ioreg is attached.

Attachments

• System_DSDT.dsl.zip
    266.9 KB · Views: 73
  • ssdt-tb-all3.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 58
  • new_ioreg_wo_pxsx.ioreg.zip
    12 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
And again ...
Schermata 2020-08-30 alle 16.29.59.png

Maybe I understand what could be the problem. As already said, I used the @izo1 EFI. I did't made the USB mapping, I used all the SSDT present in @izo1 EFI. Could be that the problem? And if the answer is yes, how do I do to correct my config? I read post-install Dortania guide, but I didn't understand in my case how to proceed ...

Maybe I understand what could be the problem. As already said, I used the @izo1 EFI. I did't made the USB mapping, I used all the SSDT present in @izo1 EFI. Could be that the problem? And if the answer is yes, how do I do to correct my config? I read post-install Dortania guide, but I didn't understand in my case how to proceed ...
You KP is relatively easy to solve.
Most likely it is due to incorrect power set by the USB of your Fenvi Card. Disconnect that cable & check if the KP persists ( You won't have bluetooth in the mean time ). If Your KP stopped then you should create your own USB.Kext & make sure that you feed the connector of your Fenvi to a USB 2.0 port.
Here's a fairly simple guide to create your USB MAP. You'll need Hackintool.
Here's another one from KGP:
Important: the settings of the port used for your FENVI BT should be "0" (Options are 0/3/255) - 255 works also in some cases...I prefer "0".
Also, as I understood in your Mobo, there's no USB 2.0 internal port. Several remedies are possible. In my case I use this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L9RWRMM/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
Last but not least, make sure the SSDT-USBX is present and activated in your config.plist ( ACPI )
Best of luck

Last edited:

These kinds of KPs are mostly related to hardware not software, so the bootloader won't cause these issues.
It may be related to XMP, bad RAM, CPU overclock, certain PCIe cards, etc.

For now as another user recommended, try maybe creating a new USB map or use USBInjectAll feature temporarily in your config file to see where the problem lies.

Maybe try another PCIe slot for your FENVI card, and use another USB2.0 > USB 3.0 internal adapter.

Also does your system completely freeze or just reboots and then you see the KP pop up after reboot?

These kinds of KPs are mostly related to hardware not software, so the bootloader won't cause these issues.
It may be related to XMP, bad RAM, CPU overclock, certain PCIe cards, etc.

For now as another user recommended, try maybe creating a new USB map or use USBInjectAll feature temporarily in your config file to see where the problem lies.

Maybe try another PCIe slot for your FENVI card, and use another USB2.0 > USB 3.0 internal adapter.

Also does your system completely freeze or just reboots and then you see the KP pop up after reboot?

@Ghostmac1969 Yeah might be an issue related to the bent cpu pins?
If you are adjusting your usb kext you can also use my usb map since it’s the same board (all ports are defined) just set whichever port is fenvi Bluetooth to 255.

Last edited:
Also, as I understood in your Mobo, there's no USB 2.0 internal port. Several remedies are possible. In my case I use this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L9RWRMM/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
Last but not least, make sure the SSDT-USBX is present and activated in your config.plist ( ACPI )
Best of luck
Yes, in my mainboard there isn't an usb 2.0 header, so I used
Schermata 2020-08-30 alle 21.14.14.png

So the USB cable of the FENVI card is plugged into USB 2.0 hub. In the same hub are plugged Corsair hydro 150i and Titan Ridge card. Which USB port I have to set as "0"?
And speaking about USB port mapping,
1) this is my EFI situation:

Schermata 2020-08-30 alle 21.26.28.png

2) should I disable and/or load something before proceeding?

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-08-30 alle 21.13.38.png
    Schermata 2020-08-30 alle 21.13.38.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 40
My system just reboots and then I see the KP popup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back