i9-7940X
Graphics
2 X VEGA 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
See on the first page : here ressources : #2 there are compatible linked and shared EFIs

Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Edition 30
CPU
i9-10980XE
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have lost patience with the bugged Gigabyte X299X and I want to change, does anyone have experience with the Asus Prime X299 edition 30?
Works well? Thunderbolt work?
The overclocking performance?

Alternatively, what is the best option? Basically I need the Thunderbolt connection and very good overclocking performance.

Motherboard
aorus master x299x
CPU
I9 10900x
Graphics
vega 64
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
happy new year all
i had to change my motherboard from x299 aorus master to x299 gaming 3 but i have the error below

Attachments

• tempImagebRDiZM.png
    tempImagebRDiZM.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 42
Motherboard
ASUS Sage WS II x299
CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
AMD Radeon 6900XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Anyone have the Maple Ridge Controller working on ASUS Sage X299 motherboards? Tried it out the other day with my titan ridge SSDT, but I only got Displayport passthrough, no thunderbolt. In searching the forum I am only finding posts from people on TonyMac with built-in thunderbolt motherboard and not the GC-Maple Ridge AIC.

The HackinDROM website does not yet have a GC-Maple Ridge template SSDT...

Motherboard
Gigabyte C246-WU4
CPU
E-2278G
Graphics
WX7100
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
MapleRidge, either onboard or AIC, is discussed in the Z690 threads, but it is still a work in progress. If you need Thunderbolt, stick to Titan Ridge for now.

Motherboard
Asus WS x299 Sage/10G
CPU
i9-9980XE
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I updated to from Opencore 0.7.6 to 0.7.7 , and after that, audio doesn't work anymore. I left all default values and tried updating AudioALC.kext driver without success. Does someone know what's wrong in my setup?

Captura de pantalla 2022-01-13 a las 15.08.18.png

Motherboard
aorus master x299x
CPU
I9 10900x
Graphics
vega 64
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This most likely means the USB bus has been deactivated or the USB port you’re using is inactive. Check if LEDs on keyboard/mouse are on or off. Do not use both XhciPortLimit kernel quirk and USBInjectAll at the same time (during installation). Also move keyboard/mouse to a black USB 2 port.
it strange now since I update to Monterey I lost USB map I have the same pictures to connect mouse and kboard
got 10g designare x299

Motherboard
Gigabyte B550 Vision D
CPU
5600X
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everyone! There is a way to change the integrated wireless card from asus x299 prime deluxe?

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299-Deluxe-OpenCore
CPU
i9-10980XE
Graphics
RTX 3080 TI, Radeon RX580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
  2. iMac
  3. LC
  4. Performa
  5. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys, Just made it here and I’m making the transfer from Catalina in clover to OC with Monterey, you have done an awesome job with x299 since KGB retire, I’m totally new in OC but finally got everything working with logic and protools. And it’s amazing, I still have some small details to polish. I discover that OpenCore Is more relax than Clover in much of the things, that sometimes the answer to a problem is so simple that I get lost trying to find a complex answer (like we used to in clover). The only two things that I’m working to finally fix are:

1. All video and audio application works fine, no problem, the only problem is; if I run geekbench the computer just simply turns off, but its also happening on Windows, so I think it’s a faulty Bios update or a bug in the latest version of GB.

2. Can you point me on what I’m doing wrong that the PCI tab does not appear on my “About this mac”?

And thanks again It’s an amazing job.

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299-Deluxe-OpenCore
CPU
i9-10980XE
Graphics
RTX 3080 TI, Radeon RX580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
  2. iMac
  3. LC
  4. Performa
  5. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone! There is a way to change the integrated wireless card from asus x299 prime deluxe?
Don’t know if someone already posted this but here we go.
Asus prime X299 Deluxe Apple wifi upgrade.
(Pretty much the same for all Asus x299 boards with integrated Wifi)
It’s simple but be careful:

You need:

• BCM94360NG NGFF M.2 2230 WiFi Card - Amazon
  • Phillip screwdriver
  • If you are going to use it with windows you need the Bootcamp Drivers.
Remember that you will be performing a hardware modification on your board, so have anti-static protection and be careful not to harm your board in the process.

Remove the board from your computer and disconnect any cables, ram, cooling etc. You don’t have to remove the processor.

6PyhvHygLnyYoCdqEEamGb-480-80.jpg

Underneath the board you will see the screws that holds the plastic cover with RGB.
boardbacminik.jpg

Remove the screws. Move to the side the plastic RGB panel and then carefully slide the connector off the board.
P1030311.jpg

Please put aside the plastic RGB cover :clap:.

Proceed to remove the wifi screws.
boardbacmini33k.jpg

And carefully pull the metal cartridge.

cartrige.jpg

Take out the information stickers to open the metal enclosure and you will find an M.2 Wifi card.

wifi-2.jpg

The card is in place with foam tape and a top anti static tape, Remove the antenna cables and careful detach the old wifi card from the foam tape.
Try not to brake too much the foam tape as you’re going to use it for the new card. You will only use 2 of the antenna cables, the 3rd one you are not going to use it.
8256_29_asus-prime-x299-deluxe-motherboard-review_full.jpg

Exchange the cards with the new one and then put the first 2 antennas back
Card123.fw.png

Assemble everything back and there you will have it.

boardbackio.jpg

Full with airdrop support.

Attachments

• Bootcamp win10-64 Divers.zip
    39.8 MB · Views: 44
Last edited: