Contribute
Register

X299 Big Sur Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have that problem.

Above 4G enabled (Set to Auto in the sub setting to) and TB settings both enabled (With SL0 Security) and no problem.

Above 4G is required for this board or you get a black screen.
@izo1

Check:

These two settings below are grayed out for me and why set Num Lock to Disabled does it cause a problem during boot or after boot if Enabled?

b.) AVX Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset: "3"
c.) AVX-512 Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset: "2"

I'm using magic trackpad 2 connected with usb. It's work perfectly with VEGA64.
I'm using MacPro 7,1 SMBIOS (but also tried iMacPro1,1 but this not resolved cursor problems).

PS. Sorry i've maked post to wrong forum. I'm using latest Catalina, not a Big Sur.
You should try to install Big Sur because Radeon Pro W5500 device ID is now present in AGPMController: it should therefore work natively without WEG. (XT 5700 device id isn't)

You should try ton install Big Sur because Radeon Pro W5500 device ID is now present in AGPMController: it should therefore work natively without WEG. (XT 5700 device id isn't)

Is there are any ready to use EFI's for asus x299 sage ?

Is there are any ready to use EFI's for asus x299 sage ?

I am still working on SAGE II will share as soon as my replacement comes in and can work on this.

You should try to install Big Sur because Radeon Pro W5500 device ID is now present in AGPMController: it should therefore work natively without WEG. (XT 5700 device id isn't)

Does RX5500xt work natively, I have the Sapphire Pulse RX5500xt 8GB

Does RX5500xt work natively, I have the Sapphire Pulse RX5500xt 8GB
Not sure : depends on the device ID: I will look on my other build but later;

@egroys and X299 Prime Deluxe owners :

Here I share my EFI OC 6.0.1 X299 Prime Deluxe : I am still with the old BIOS.

So see post #3 for new BIOS

SSDTs / ACPI :
- must be adapted according to your system
Removed :
- MLB, Rom, Serial and SMUUID : you must GenSMBIOS and edit the config.plist

View attachment 484938

Instead of him using Device Properties he using SSDT instead, thought the whole idea with OpenCore was to help lower the number of SSDTs used in ACPI and use OpenCore features instead?

Last edited:
Instead of him using Device Properties he using SSDT instead?
Yes : I switched to OC not long ago and for now I use SSDTs but some of us more experienced are using the SSDT and Devices properties together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back