- Apr 18, 2011
- ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore
- Radeon Pro W5500
- Mobile Phone
Thank @djlild7hina I've updated previous post with IOReg and also a OC copy without the serial numbers
Just in case :
- USB Audio Device and USB Dongle are plugged on front panel.
- Mouse and Keyboard are plugged on back IO USB3 ports.
- Ultra Studio is plugged on back TB3 (onboard)
- Intuos is on back USB3
- NZTX is onboard watercooler
Cleaned up your EFI a little. You had some kgp SSDTs with the wrong ioreg location. So disabled them temporarily, you can use DeviceProperties if you want it to show up in System profile.
I also renamed the ASmedia controller to XHC2 and fixed your thunderbolt hot plug SSDT (XHC3). Try this and run USBMap again.