Contribute
Register

X299- Adding multiple Titan Ridge cards (Thunderbolt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed on opencore. I can live with a extra warm boot if after that i have hotplug with the card NOT in slot 2 (as 1,2,5,6 are blocked by dual slot gpus and an air gap in between to not have one of them starved for air)
In what slot do you have it ? in 3 or 4 ? Can you get me your ssdt for that as cant get it to work.
Now running in slot 3 but without hot plug option. Card is flashed as mentioned. TB disabled in bios
So sorry for the delay-- I see... My Titan is in slot 2 now for stability (enabled in Bios). I've got my 2 slot GPUs in 3/4 and 5/6. When I tried using two Titans it was very unpredictable with mounting devices, hence why I decided to go with only 1. Sorry don't have a good solution for you right now, but if things slow down for me, I might start working on this again soon.

Ok, thanks anyway.
I also thought about putting the dual slot gpu's in 3/4 en 5/6 but then 3/4 is starved for air completely so not an option. Will stick with this for now, as system is on almost 24/7 so after everything is started and restarted a few times , i have all my TB devices active and rarely need hot swap. Only reboots etc are a bit more cumbersome to get it all working again.

Tnx again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back