Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Another mystery. When I plugin the charger the % drops from 72% to 7%

Code:
+-o AppleSmartBattery  <class org_rehabman_AppleSmartBattery, id 0x1000001c1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
    {
      "MaxCapacity" = 3937
      "CurrentCapacity" = 294
    }
However after 1-2min it goes back to 74% (was able to reproduce it every time).
Not really a mystery. Look 294/3937.

Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 460
CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520 1920x1080
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I see MaxCapacity in the ioreg output below.... (4371). But it is clearly not correct. Is your patched DSDT using *only* my battery patches, or has the battery section been otherwise tampered with? Maybe you could post your raw DSDT.
Here is my raw DSDT (and all other tables)

I didnt have the 100% problem again. The issue with battery going down to a few % after loading persists, however not every unplugging. It comes back to normal after 1min.

Apart from that it works fine

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Here is my raw DSDT (and all other tables)

I didnt have the 100% problem again. The issue with battery going down to a few % after loading persists, however not every unplugging. It comes back to normal after 1min.

Apart from that it works fine
OK. You should probably re-patch your DSDT using the current patches as checked in (without all the debug info). Then see what happens...

It is probably a good idea to do an EC reset too: Shutdown, remove all power sources, hold power 30 sec, put everything back & restart.

Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 460
CPU
i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520 1920x1080
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
OK. You should probably re-patch your DSDT using the current patches as checked in (without all the debug info). Then see what happens...

It is probably a good idea to do an EC reset too: Shutdown, remove all power sources, hold power 30 sec, put everything back & restart.
You mean reapply all patches on my raw DSDT or take the DSDT as I configured it before I applied your patches?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
You mean reapply all patches on my raw DSDT or take the DSDT as I configured it before I applied your patches?
Either one.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
There is an X220 patch in my laptop DSDT patch repo: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

I have made the necessary additions to it for your DSDT.

Note: Your DSDT also has Mutex objects declared with a non-zero SyncLevel, so you might want to apply "Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel" as well (use it only if you have an issue).

Thanks RehabMan !! it works flawless :)
/Sparcky
(x220 with bios 1.39)

CPU
i5-2520
Graphics
HD3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks RehabMan !! it works flawless :)
/Sparcky
(x220 with bios 1.39)
Could you share your DSDT file? I also have the 1.39 bios. I am new to hackintosh. I tried to use MACIASL to patch the dsdt with the source of RehabMan. But after I compile I got 19 errors.

Update 12/16/13
[Solved.] I used the miau-miau's dsdt in previous post #39, which was modified by Rehabman. It works well. But I have a problem that my usb lost after sleep. I checked the dsdt, which has been patched for ehci fix. However, the problem does not go away. I wonder the reason could be the power management. I am pretty new to hackintosh. I appreciate if anyone can help me out with this.