Contribute
Register

WWDC22 Online Announced for June 6-10, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmel, it's next door to Monterey.
Seems like the “crack marketing team” at Apple is marching north. Carmel is on the Monterey peninsula.

Salinas might be an option, but they might make a bigger leap this year and hence jump even farther north, perhaps to Cupertino or all the way up to Shasta or Mendocino.

On the other hand they haven’t given the Central Valley any recognition so far. Maybe Fresno or Modesto?

Seems like the “crack marketing team” at Apple is marching north. Carmel is on the Monterey peninsula.

Salinas might be an option, but they might make a bigger leap this year and hence jump even farther north, perhaps to Cupertino or all the way up to Shasta or Mendocino.

On the other hand they haven’t given the Central Valley any recognition so far. Maybe Fresno or Modesto?
Napa

Will announce the new Mac Mini Studio Pro XXL.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2022-04-22-at-17.17.36.png
    Screen-Shot-2022-04-22-at-17.17.36.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 47
Carmel is on the Monterey peninsula
Carmel and Apple do go together nicely. Just remove the second letter a from Caramel.

1651009029190.png

;)

Last edited:
Vadim at MaxTech is predicting a new 7K Pro monitor from Apple. With mini-LED. Ain't gonna be cheap.

Vadim at MaxTech is predicting a new 7K Pro monitor from Apple. With mini-LED. Ain't gonna be cheap.

I want to see 7680 * 4320 pixels + 120Hz.

imac 32" with m2 for under 2 grand
The 27" Studio display is selling for $1600, no M1, just an old A series iPhone chip, no keyboard, no mouse. So a 32" iMac with M2 for that price is a pipe dream. Would be a great buy if Apple did offer that. How about a 7K mini-LED display with ProMotion included too ?

The 27" Studio display is selling for $1600, no M1, just an old A series iPhone chip, no keyboard, no mouse. So a 32" iMac with M2 for that price is a pipe dream. Would be a great buy if Apple did offer that. How about a 7K mini-LED display with ProMotion included too ?
I was totally having a pipe dream. OP asked: 'What would you like to see announced?'

I don't need the mini-LED but ProMotion would be nice. And I think it would need to be 7k at that size.

A larger iMac in general would be nice, though I don't think will happen.

Being totally realistic-- anything m2 or AR/VR-related would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back