Contribute
Register

WWDC22 Online Announced for June 6-10, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
... when I'm driving I don't care about being on the phone because I'm too busy shaking my fists and cursing all the yahoos on the road with me.
Agreed. There are so many yahoos being created every day. Forget what I said earlier about my 6-speed. Can't wait for all cars to become Level 5. One less privilege for us humans to abuse.

Couple years ago I witnessed an SUV run a red light and smash into a Hyundai Sonata that had rightfully entered the intersection. The Hyundai driver was lucky to have survived; ambulance wheeled him to a nearby ER while I and others stopped and gave eyewitness accounts to the police.

First question the officer asked me: Was the woman driving the SUV using her phone when she ran the red light? I said, I couldn't be certain as I was 2 cars behind the Sonata, but it appeared that she was totally distracted.

Last edited:
Agreed. There are so many yahoos being created every day. Forget what I said earlier about my 6-speed. Can't wait for all cars to become Level 5. One less privilege for us humans to violat

Ay. The truth is I am one of the yahoos. I'm a terrible driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back