Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 1.11.52 PM.png
Apple just announced WWDC 2023 will be held June 5-9. Like the last few years it will be an online event, with the keynote address being broadcast on Monday, June 5th. Expected is news about the next version of macOS, which may or may not include Intel. As far as Mac hardware, a new Mac Pro could make it's appearance.

Mark your calendars for an exhilarating week of technology and community. Be among the first to learn the latest about Apple platforms, technologies, and tools. You’ll also have the opportunity to engage with Apple experts and other developers. All online and at no cost.

What would you like to see announced?

Source:

Mac Pro Cube, Mac Pro Cube, Mac Pro Cube….

Apples WDC image as interpreted my me. Glass rainbow , what’s at the end of a rainbow?, a pot of gold, or a Glass Mac Pro Cube, bring it home Apple.

Last edited:
A separate Intel version of macOS (from Apple Si version) that receives support for 4 more years...
It’s interesting to see what Apple will do in regards to this, will the ‘Pros’ be happy with the non expandable Glass Mac Pro, ‘where do I put my 8 GPU’s?’. Has Apple figured out a eGPU alternative via Thunderbolt?. Will they stick with Intel and keep the same form factor?. We will see.

We set the "dreaming" tone :) I would like to see an upgradable storage on both desktops and laptops in addition to @trs96's and @wstrohm's wishes :)

Apples WDC image as interpreted my me. Glass rainbow , what’s at the end of a rainbow?, a pot of gold, or a Glass Max Pro Cube, bring it home Apple.
Not a rainbow, but a pancake lens used in some existing VR goggles?

And what comes after macOS Ventura?

Last edited:
Not a rainbow, but a pancake lens used in some existing VR goggles.
OMG!, not the ‘I want them released now, not when the design department decides’ AR SE Ski Goggles!?, Booooo….
Anyways Gurman said the glass Mac Pro cube was running Ventura 13.3 sometime ago, so can we expect it between now and WDC?

Disclaimer: ARSE as in Augmented Reality Special Edition!.

Last edited:
Back