Contribute
Register

WTF do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am very, very new to this but am very excited by the concept of building a hackintosh. i would buy a mac but they are just simply too expensive and i think that a hackintosh would provide the best of both worlds as (to what i believe) you can run both windows and mac os at the same time. i would like to run Mac OS Mojave for around £350-£450, is there any possibly way to do this that would give me a relatively good user experience. thanks

Hi, i am very, very new to this but am very excited by the concept of building a hackintosh. i would buy a mac but they are just simply too expensive and i think that a hackintosh would provide the best of both worlds as (to what i believe) you can run both windows and mac os at the same time. i would like to run Mac OS Mojave for around £350-£450, is there any possibly way to do this that would give me a relatively good user experience. thanks

With this budget, I would try to find used Dell, HP, or Lenovo systems with Skylake or Kaby Lake CPU such as i7-6700 or i5-6400.

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 7.51.20 AM.png

Thanks very much for the help, what about this one?

This sounds like a very nice system. It's great that it comes with 16GB of RAM as prices for RAM is still very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back