Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170-UD3
CPU
i7-6700k
Graphics
Radeon vii
So I just set up a 4k TV with my machine, and I'm having trouble getting it to work correctly. It reads as a hidpi 4k display just fine. And if I go to the "smallest" setting it says it's true 4k. But looking at the screen I can tell you it is definitely not rendering at that revolution. Based on how blurry everything is, I'd say that it's rendering at 720p or thereabouts and then scaling that up to 4k.

I'm running a gtx1050 on high Sierra with the web drivers. All up to date. Any ideas?

So I just set up a 4k TV with my machine, and I'm having trouble getting it to work correctly. It reads as a hidpi 4k display just fine. And if I go to the "smallest" setting it says it's true 4k. But looking at the screen I can tell you it is definitely not rendering at that revolution. Based on how blurry everything is, I'd say that it's rendering at 720p or thereabouts and then scaling that up to 4k.

I'm running a gtx1050 on high Sierra with the web drivers. All up to date. Any ideas?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back