Contribute
Register

Would you get an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 6 plus?

Which new iPhone would you get?

• iPhone 6

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • iPhone 6 plus

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsmasher

Data Destroyer
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS Z490-P
CPU
i5 10400
Graphics
AMD 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
iphone_hero_medium.jpg

The iPhone 6 and 6+ are out and available. Do you have a preference? Which would work best for you and why?

I would get the Plus just because watch videos on a 5.5" screen is awesome.

I'm still on 4 and don't like either 6 or 6 Plus -> they just don't feel like a quality products in hand, might go for 5S instead (still pocketable, 6 wasn't when I tried it in the apple church)

In the past we bought the smaller mobile and in actually we'll buy small tablets :clap:

I'm still on 4 and don't like either 6 or 6 Plus -> they just don't feel like a quality products in hand, might go for 5S instead (still pocketable, 6 wasn't when I tried it in the apple church)

Wow, you must have small pockets. I have the iPhone 6 Plus. It certainly took some getting used to, but I love it now. It'd be hard to switch to something smaller. There's no issue for me fitting it in my pocket, although that's not to say it isn't awkward if I wear tighter pants or want to go for a run with it. I think that for most people, the 6 would be a great size (I found the 5/5s a bit smallish).

(And btw, I'm a pretty average sized guy, 5'9". Maybe for someone smaller than me, it could be pretty awkward).

I'll be getting a 6 because my wife's Galaxy S5 is already too big and the 6 Plus is much bigger still. I always put phones in cases and that has an impact on pocketability so the smaller screen will help there. I do basically what doblas88 said - smaller phone, have a tablet. I've got an iPad Mini retina that I don't anticipate replacing soon, but I'd like a newer phone.

I did something I've never done and that is lose my iPhone 5. I'm pretty sure it is on my property somewhere but since I live "off the cell tower grid" I can't locate it. So I went to BestBuy and they had one gold iPhone 6 128GB left. I bought it on AT&T's Next plan and the phone has been great! It is truly AMAZING! The video, slo mo and otherwise, is so worth the upgrade. While videoing and walking or turning the iPhone 6 smooths out the video. In low light, such as a sunset, the video is less "noisy". Slow motion, although at 720p is crisp and astonishing. Don't even think about it if you use your iPhone for video and photos. Go get one!

EDIT: case in point - this is a frame of unedited video created by the iPhone 6.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 186
I've got a 64GB 6 myself, and I like it. It's definitely a lot more screen real estate compared to the 5, but it's manageable for me (the 6+ would have been a bit much). I've got a retina iPad mini for when I need more mobility than a MacBook pro but larger than my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back