Dell Latitude 7400
CPU
i7-8665U
Graphics
HD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys!

I'm about to renew my current system (Asrock Z77 Pro4-m, i7 3770K, GTX 770, 10.11.6) since I'm working on mapping and I need bloody 8 monitor outputs...I will purchase a mobo (Z170mx Gaming 5) and cpu (i7 6700K) , BUT I'm stuck on GPU. I'm pretty happy with my GTX 770 but it can't handle more than 4 monitors due to the official specifications. So guys can you help me what's the best for me - buying another GTX 770 ? Is it working well? I don't need SLI.

Also can you advice me,what about X99/ 6-8 cores configs, working stable ? I did some research and there are bunch of different oppinions about this, I'm confused. Does it worth spending 500$ for it ? I'm using most of the Adobe products, Millumin, Cinema 4D

Thanks in advance

I've had AMD GPU with 4 video outputs all Displayport, assuming they all work. It will only take 2 cards to get 8 outputs. Many of the 280X, 390X have 4 ports and you can run in pairs assuming you get a motherboard that can fit 2-3 full size cards.

Hi Bonito. Did you build your 2 GPU machine with 8 x 1080p outputs? I need something like this as well. I have two builds from two years ago, one with an EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB and another one with an EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB and I'm thinking about putting both GPUs into one machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back