Contribute
Register

Working Kext for Killer E2200

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone else wondering, I was able to get the E2205 working with this Kext. I had to use the Debug version, and remove all interfaces in System Preferences > Network prior to rebooting.

Good luck everyone!

For anyone else wondering, I was able to get the E2205 working with this Kext. I had to use the Debug version, and remove all interfaces in System Preferences > Network prior to rebooting.

Good luck everyone!

Does it truly work with E2205 ? No joke? Would you post some ss?

For me it worked great, only one thing -> if I try to upload something to internet, or just check the connection speed my hack freeze.... only reboot will help. I don't understand why, from start, clean system 10.9.1 it worked very well, upload&download, but now I can only download files but don't upload.

Thank you!

Installed the patch on my z97x SOC-Force running killer E2205.

Works but is unstable and freezes every 2 mins or immediately on navigating to a website in safari.

A step in the right direction.

no longer freezing

"no longer freezing"

Hi, what did you do for freezing with this kexts?

Works great! Thank you! Don't forget to use the kext in debug folder

@Max_Real Qnx

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

"Prerelease Software or Developer Builds are covered by NDA and therefore there cannot be any discussion of features included or removed within said software. The NDA also prohibits the distribution of any component contained within these releases. There will be no discussion of installing, help with installing or documenting the use of this type of software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban."

Your posts violating this rule have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back