Contribute
Register

[WORKING] GA-Z77-D3H + i5 3570k + HD4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

PXHCD.kext makes kernel_task run at 100% CPU usage when a wireless usb adaptor (DWA 125, ralink rt2870) is plugged in the blue USB 3.0 ports.

It works for both F14 and F17 BIOS. The only problem I found is that sleep no longer work with dsdt.aml in the extra folder.
Remove the dsdt.aml file and install VodooHDA for via to get the sound back again with sleep enable.

Then you clearly have a different issue or hardware. Voodoo is confirmed to not be working with this board and the DSDT does not break sleep as confirmed by many in here

First build - mostly working:

GA-Z77D3H + i5 3570
8GB Corsair RAM
WD 2TB disk
Asus Radeon 6770 1GB video

Two apparently related problems:
1. Startup works fine with -GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1, but shows black screen. Not a hang, because sleeping with the power button then waking brings the login screen up, and works fine thereafter. Setting AtiConfig=Pithecia AtiPorts=3 doesn't seem to work - a different config *might* work, but haven't had the chance to work through all the personalities yet.
2. When I add the DSDT.aml to /Extra (and follow the other instructions for audio), it hangs at the black screen, only recoverable by deleting the DSDT.aml.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Hi Tim_182,

1st thanks for your provided the guideline, I did follow your step same as boot.plist and success boot in system,
but after i add on the dsdt.aml in extra folder, the problem came out
there are stuck on the apple boot screen loading wheel.

Repeated many times still no luck the load in, confirmed mobo
Z77-DSH rev.1.0
BIOS F14
i7-3770k
Corsair RAM 4G 1600 x 2pcs
Hdd: WD Black 2.5"
liteon dvd optical drive

any suggest?

Hi Tim_182,

the zip file 'Z77 D3H F14 package (15.10.2012).zip' might be damaged, I downloaded it several times and Winrar logs: Unexpected end of archive.

Please could you update it ?

thanks

mmurli

Hi Tim

I'm wondering if this patch would work with z77-d3h v1.1???
I've try last night with atheros drivers from multibeast and this guide but no satisfactory results.

Thanks in advance.

For the GA-Z77-D3H, all you need is to install Maolj's Atheros Ethernet in multibeast. If this does not work you probably have a different motherboard...

GA-Z77-D3H
Core i5 3570K
8gb gskill ram
I DEFINITELY have the Z77-D3H. ML installed and system booting properly. Installed the DSDT.aml and the Maolj's Atheros Ethernet.kext in MultiBeast 5.1.3. No network devices show up except "Built-in Serial Port".

Am I supposed to use a different version of multibeast? What else could I be doing wrong?

Hi Tim

I'm wondering if this patch would work with z77-d3h v1.1???
I've try last night with atheros drivers from multibeast and this guide but no satisfactory results.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm...I may have v1.1 as well. Will check tonight.

Hi all,

I have the Z77M-D3H-MVP, and as far as I can tell, no one else has this board.

I'm assuming these utilities won't help me at all, then? It would be nice for me to be able to sleep my computer and to chuck VoodooHDA.

Incidentally, if anyone knows the difference between the Z77-D3H and the D3H-MVP, please tell me because I've looked and I can't for the life of me find anything.

Do you remember what did you do after install? I've had to reinstall ML thousand times, cause some misterious errors were playing with me.... and I realized there's no option to make the sleep work. Without the dsdt, it works, usually. But after install, the PC cannot wake up. With or without the onboard graphics....
its misterious....

Yes, I remember:
1) Clean install ML
2) Use MultiBeast to install network kext+SSD trim enabler. Reboot
3) Drop DSDT to /Extra and kext from topic to /S/L/E
4) Fix permissions
5) Recently installed fix for usb 3.0

PS. I have only HD4000 graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back