Contribute
Register

[Working] D-Link DWA-131 REV.B USB Wireless Adapter on El Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just passing by to help.
I have a D-Link DWA-131 REVISION B USB Wireless Adapter, and i'm successfully using the REV E official driver to Mac OSX 10.11 (found at Australia & New Zealand official D-Link website), which works fine on El Captain, allowing you to use the system WiFi utility instead of that annoying 3rd party network utility. I don't know if i'm being obvious, but i think it may help someone (maybe).

You can download it here: DWA-131 MacOS10.11 Drivers.zip (10.33 MB)

Best wishes from Brazil,
MAU9550

airport,airdrop working??o_O

Hey guys, just passing by to help.
I have a D-Link DWA-131 REVISION B USB Wireless Adapter, and i'm successfully using the REV E official driver to Mac OSX 10.11 (found at Australia & New Zealand official D-Link website), which works fine on El Captain, allowing you to use the system WiFi utility instead of that annoying 3rd party network utility. I don't know if i'm being obvious, but i think it may help someone (maybe).

You can download it here: DWA-131 MacOS10.11 Drivers.zip (10.33 MB)

Best wishes from Brazil,
MAU9550

do u mean like the wifi menu thats native to macOS not the utility thats installed when u install the driver?

not the native menu, but the realtek wifi menu. however it's just a question of icon.

i have revision E and it works fine, but since 2016 guys at d-link published a few updates :
http://support.dlink.com/ProductInfo.aspx?m=DWA-131

wifi.png

not the native menu, but the realtek wifi menu. however it's just a question of icon.

i have revision E and it works fine, but since 2016 guys at d-link published a few updates :
http://support.dlink.com/ProductInfo.aspx?m=DWA-131

View attachment 308724

i got the REV.E now too... im facing some issues with it, im getting slow connection on high sierra... i'll be testing the latest driver you shared now... i bought a BCM943602CS adapter from China, its taking forever to arrive, but it will work out of box.

I confirm that with high sierra, performances are a bit weak on my config.
I had it running on a macpro 3.1, and sometimes when using skype i had kernel panics. In the log i could see realtek drivers involved. But i guess that was previous versions of the driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back