Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270N-WIFI
CPU
Intel i3-6100 LGA-1151
Graphics
onboard Intel
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Tony Mac & Co. I have installed Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Retail DVD exactly as the installation guide says. It will only boot when I use the i Boot- Boot disc. I have never ever used a Mac so I'm totally "Green" as to how the system works. I also used the "Multibeast for Snow Leopard to install the Graphics,video and ethernet. 1) how do you get the usb to work so I can install a Netgear wireless adapter? ( works with Win7, will not install on SL). Video seems ok but with a $600.00 Benq Monitor, it would be nice to have the drivers installed ( Not sure if OSX Compatable) . The main thing is getting the Lan Drivers working so I can connect. to get updates. and maybe a lookie here to see what's installed where because I think I looked everywhere but don't see them.

Many Thanks Tony Mac... Your step-by- step directions made this a lot easier than I thought it would be. Lugnut

Tony Mac & Co. I have installed Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Retail DVD exactly as the installation guide says. It will only boot when I use the i Boot- Boot disc. I have never ever used a Mac so I'm totally "Green" as to how the system works. I also used the "Multibeast for Snow Leopard to install the Graphics,video and ethernet. 1) how do you get the usb to work so I can install a Netgear wireless adapter? ( works with Win7, will not install on SL). Video seems ok but with a $600.00 Benq Monitor, it would be nice to have the drivers installed ( Not sure if OSX Compatable) . The main thing is getting the Lan Drivers working so I can connect. to get updates. and maybe a lookie here to see what's installed where because I think I looked everywhere but don't see them.

Many Thanks Tony Mac... Your step-by- step directions made this a lot easier than I thought it would be. Lugnut
You will not get this hardware to run SL - there is no support for Ivy Bridge CPU + Z/H 7 series chipsets.
You need to install Mountain Lion or later to have full support for your hardware.

Many Thanks for your input. I was only using SL to be able to get and install more recent versions of OSX. I did manage to connect via a Ethernet cable and download El Capitan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back