Contribute
Register

Working BIOS for ASrock H370m-itx/ac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok cool, thanks, I'll give it a try next time I disassemble my PC.

If you get to boot macOS one more time, you can check IORegistryExplorer, find the wifi card, then look at the subsystem-id value. 21 means CN-0VW3T3 or CN-096JNT, and 23 means CN-08PKF4 ;)
Hi,
Unfortunately I also have a CN-08PKF4... Now I'm trying to get it to work...

So I found the solution to have my Hack boot with Asrock bios v4.0 in. a post from @pupin Thanks a million mate ! All Asrock owners ow you a bier! if not a MLB!!!

Link
I rebuilt my USB key from scratch and replaced the EFI folder on the boot drive using Terminal.

Bonus: bios v4 supports CPU undervolting :)
Attached EFI folder
Hey @Morrow I switched to OpenCore and had a very stable hack then. I would recommend to use the Dortania vanilla guide which includes easy SSDT patching. I said “had” because I fried my h370 with a bad USB keyboard :( I build an AMD hack since.

@UnMacX,
Thank you for the advice. I found that my gtx 1060 was the zodiac ddr5 version and not supported. I then switched to a gt 710. still no HDMI audio. Also could not install security update 004. I have a three year old girl and a one year old boy so I dont have the time anymore to root around in code. This was why I tried to get as far as I could and then reach out to an expert. Who knew offering to treat someone to a cup of coffee would result in a 2 day ban? Lol. I understand not paying for service but I don’t consider a cup of coffee anything other than thanks. More learning for me now that you have given me a different avenue.

Last edited:
@UnMacX I am now the proud runner of opencore on catalina. Opencore took a bit of learning but I have had it tri-booting now for about a week. Mac/linux/windows. Thank you for all the insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back