i7 8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

I recently fixed my sleep/shutdown problems just downgrading the BIOS to the first release 1.20.
I tried the versions 1.50 and 3.00 but they don't work properly.

Hope this could help someone :)

Thanks for the heads up @aeromatic :thumbup:
I'm building my first hack based on this logic board and Mojave and I could not find a golden build based on this logic board.

Question: do you have a working SSDT to map the USB ports on the ASrock H370m-itx/ac?

Thanks for the heads up @aeromatic :thumbup:
I'm building my first hack based on this logic board and Mojave and I could not find a golden build based on this logic board.

Question: do you have a working SSDT to map the USB ports on the ASrock H370m-itx/ac?

I mapped the USB ports using the hackintool.
Here there is the kext :D

Attachments

• USBPorts.kext.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 236
The kext does not seem to work as is.
The info.plist structure is different than the one indicated in this post: XHC USB Kext Creation Guideline.

What are the requirements for your kext to work?

Install "USBPorts.kext" with kextbeast and remove "USBInjectAll.kext" and the clover's patch "Chance EHCx to EH0x".
After doing that it should work.

Install "USBPorts.kext" with kextbeast and remove "USBInjectAll.kext" and the clover's patch "Chance EHCx to EH0x".
After doing that it should work.
Thanks. One more thing about the Kexts. Do I need FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and FakePCIID.kext ?

@aeromatic I building my first hachintosh around this mobo but as @UnMacX there isn't any golden build.

Can you upload your Clover file? Or could just write a little guide for people like me? :cool:

@aeromatic quick question. With this mobo you don't need to buy any wireless + BT adapter for hand-off/continuity right? the mobo's Intel 802.11ac WiFi + BT 4.2 will do it?

With this mobo you don't need to buy any wireless + BT adapter for hand-off/continuity right? the mobo's Intel 802.11ac WiFi + BT 4.2 will do it?
There is no support at all for Intel wireless, it must be replaced with supported hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back