Contribute
Register

Working BCM94360NG native support for catalina VS BCM94352 DW1560

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i dont have this wifi card or apple watch to test, maybe one day i will get an apple watch, probably not for a long time tho

Hi
I have

BCM94360NG​

All is ok airdrop handoff with iPhone and with apple watch

except unlock with Apple Watch, each time no communication with apple watch

do you have idea

open core and no kext for Broadcom

in opencore boot arg

keepsyms=1 darkwake=2 igfxonln=1 igfxagdc=0 brcmfx-country=FR brcmfx-driver=1
sometimes you need to enter in your password first, then try using the unlock feature

I’ve just installed on dell xps 15 9570 and work smoothly and natively without kext on big sur, but unfortunately with Windows 10 don’t work, someone has the correct drivers for Windows.

I’ve just installed on dell xps 15 9570 and work smoothly and natively without kext on big sur, but unfortunately with Windows 10 don’t work, someone has the correct drivers for Windows.
Hi,
You can use Google for Fenvi FV-T919 Drivers. I use this driver.

On wich computer you have tested Fenvi drivers. Can you point me where can I download this drivers, Fenvi site is offline.

On wich computer you have tested Fenvi drivers. Can you point me where can I download this drivers, Fenvi site is offline.
On my DELL PRECISION, Windows 10. I found the drivers using Google. I think links to external files are not allowed.

Last edited:
interesting, i know its possible to boot into big sur with clover but didnt think it would be this simple to just switch over, can anyone verify if this card is also limited to 434mbps in catalina for them?

i dont want to install big sur just to find out if it fixes it, as i dont really want big sur and if it didnt fix it would be a big waste of time and pain to make sure i dont loose anything important
I have a MSI B460M MORTAR WIFI,and change intel ax200 to 94352z on M2_WIFI slot get TX rate 434Mbps and NSS:1 in big sur, But if i have ngff to pcie x1 card to use 94352z, the TX rate:867Mbps and NSS:2. if I change intel ax200 to DW1820A on M2_WIFI slot it's also work good with some kexts, now M2_WIFI slot is good, card is good, kexts is good, only M2_WIFI slot +94352Z not good . no idea at moment

I've tried all kind of drivers on my dell XPS 15 9570 but unfortunately I discovered an hardware conflict with realtek sd card reader, when I disable realtek driver in device management all work smoothly and vice versa.
hi, I am planning to order the right wifi card model for my Dell XPS 13 5360 Dual boot project
Window & OSX ( Mojave/Catalina/Big Sur)

di you managed to get your BCM94360NG
card working under Windows 10 ( what drivers) and OSX ( witch version) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back