Contribute
Register

Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Taobao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Toabaco

I just bought Broadcom BCM94360CD but the AC wifi function's not working, anyone?
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=42668872627
Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 1.32.57 AM.png

I just bought Broadcom BCM94360CD but the AC wifi function's not working, anyone?
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=42668872627
View attachment 122164

Probably because of your Mac Pro SMBIOS profile. Try changing it to iMac.

I bought the BCM94360CD card and the appropriate adapter, but a Hackintosh with Yosemite is not recognized as neither Bluetooth nor the WiFi function. In Windows 8.1 Pro only works on Bluetooth and not the WiFi (those drivers though I tried, the device name in the device manager is constantly yellow exclamation point with code 10).

I was considering purchasing this setup. I don't use wifi. And my iogear dongle works thanks to the-darkvoid and his amazing work. Although my dongle has a very limited distance (less than 5 feet). My question is on average how many feet are you getting out of this setup?

I bought the BCM94360CD card and the appropriate adapter, but a Hackintosh with Yosemite is not recognized as neither Bluetooth nor the WiFi function. In Windows 8.1 Pro only works on Bluetooth and not the WiFi (those drivers though I tried, the device name in the device manager is constantly yellow exclamation point with code 10).

You could run Darwin dumper to check the id's

Same problem slow internet than to link did you fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back