Contribute
Register

Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Taobao

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello. where can i find drivers for win10? there is none in apple downloads link on posts/5/6/7
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1720?locale=en_US

if these don't work google bootcamp. Bluetooth drivers will not install automatically once you install bluetooth drivers install through device manager manually. The network driver should work. I believe its in the broadcom folder.

Warning!!!! Decently sized download

I am having alot of trouble getting the wireless driver to work in windows using the Apple BCM94360CD card. I have tried boot camp and for some reason in device manager it shows the card, but with a yellow mark on it. Then I don't see the wireless networks or any wireless device. Any ideas. My about my mac says Imac 27" late 2013. Any ideas would be appreciated.

thank you. I finally downloaded them from bootcamp assistant. In broadcom folder however, there are many installations. For wifi are legacy,win,win8. Which one should i use? As for bluetooth, the installation doesn't work. i tried to extract the bluetooth installation file, and select in manually from device manager, but it doesn't work. Another problem is the internet speed. I loose on ping and mbps combared to my macbook that it is placed next to it

Bluetooth doesn't seem to work in el capitan too. i can see it in system report, handoff is supported, but it doesn't work. I tried to connect my iphone, it finds it, but cannot pair with it. I get an error about the network. Any idea? I use 10.11.2

I'm the only one that see a big difference in performance between the wifi card on El Capitan and the wifi card on Windows 10?
In Windows 10 my upload is almost half and the download speed suffer a little too.

The drivers I use are the (BootCamp5.1.5640 - BroadcomWirelessWin8x64 - 12/13/2013 6.30.223.215)

Attachments

• Testes.jpg
    Testes.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 176
Maybe the usb plug is wired wrong? I thought mine was but tried it and it worked. Check the pins.

First I disabled the onboard USB ports, which I used for the Adapter.
Now I just have disconnected the USB Power. Everything works fine.

Can use wireless keyboard 2 from start up with BIOS. No Problems!

Thanks you

PS: bought 4 internal antennas for WiFi and BT! Works GREAT! Looks much better!

hello. i have imessage and airdrop working but not call forwarding and handoff.
the card is an apple one.i notice that connectable is no. how can i fix it?
i have selected imac 13.2

Code:
 Bluetooth Low Energy Supported:	Yes
  Handoff Supported:	Yes
  Instant Hot Spot Supported:	Yes
  Manufacturer:	Broadcom
  Transport:	USB
  Chipset:	20702B0
  Firmware Version:	v112 c9036
  Bluetooth Power:	On
  Discoverable:	Off
  Connectable:	No
  Auto Seek Pointing:	On
  Remote wake:	On
  Vendor ID:	0x05AC
  Product ID:	0x828D
  HCI Version:	0x6
  HCI Revision:	0x234C
  LMP Version:	0x6
  LMP Subversion:	0x4170
  Device Type (Major):	Computer
  Device Type (Complete):	Mac Desktop
  Composite Class Of Device:	0x380104
  Device Class (Major):	0x01
  Device Class (Minor):	0x01
  Service Class:	0x1C0
  Auto Seek Keyboard:	On
  Services:

I have the same issue and have tried several drivers from this thread and others does anybody know how to get bluetooth to work under windows 10 but under el Captain bluetooth works perfectly. Any help is appriciated

So wireless will work as soon as you install, however the bluetooth device doesn't appear to work - device still listed in device manager as unkown/not installed. You need to then go into Device Manager, right click the device and choose to update device software. Choose 'Browse my Computer for driver software' then 'Let me pick'. Select 'Bluetooth', then choose 'Apple' on the left and 'Apple Broadcom Built in Bluetooth' then press 'Next'. Ignore the warning and allow it to install the drivers anyway.

Thanks! This worked for me on Windows 10.

Now for some reason I can't pair my Apple bluetooth keyboard... Anyone knows how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back