Contribute
Register

Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD with PCIe adapter from Mallaid/Taobao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
This Broadcom works perfectly in OSX EC, but in Windows 10, bluetooth can't dectect new headphones or gamepad whereas my magic mouse and magic keyboard work.
Can you help me please ?

Yes works OOB in OSX I'm using an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Apple Bluetooth Keyboard with this card works perfect no problem. Hands off also works with this card. Its an official apple Bluetooth/WIFI card which are in Apples iMacs.

Attachments

• 41pz3yni0aL.jpg
    41pz3yni0aL.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 18.40.11.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 18.40.11.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 18.40.24.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 18.40.24.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 239
Yes works OOB in OSX I'm using an Apple Magic Mouse 2 and Apple Bluetooth Keyboard with this card works perfect no problem. Hands off also works with this card. Its an official apple Bluetooth/WIFI card which are in Apples iMacs.

I probably misspoke, I'm French and I do not speak English very well.
This card works perfectly on OSX for me too.
But on Windows 10, bluetooth is strange : My magic mouse and magic keyboard works (So, bluetooth works) but i don't connect other accessory like headphones or gamepad.

I don't have "bluetooth" in setting panel like here :
Windows-10-Devices-settings-4.jpg

what should I do ?

Use the Bluetooth/WIFI Drivers from Bootcamp Drivers. I don't use windows with this card just have OSX on my main hack.

I got mine working under Yosemite and Capitan, but the range of Bluetooth is ridiculously short or there might be some other problem as I'm getting constant lags and stuttering with magic mouse.

Anyone having similar problems and some possible solution/suggestion regarding antennas - if that's the problem in the first place?

I got mine working under Yosemite and Capitan, but the range of Bluetooth is ridiculously short or there might be some other problem as I'm getting constant lags and stuttering with magic mouse.

Anyone having similar problems and some possible solution/suggestion regarding antennas - if that's the problem in the first place?

I had the exact same until i been a bit creative and use some Antennas from a old laptop. Solved my problem with stuttering and lagging with the apple Bluetooth magic mouse 2 :thumbup:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 18.46.30.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 18.46.30.png
    454.2 KB · Views: 264
Working 100% official Apple BCM94360CD???

Hi Guys,

funny thing about my Apple BCM94360CD is, as soon as I use it without the USB Power attached,
everything is working nice and flawless.

As soon as i attach the USB power to the mini PCIe Adapter. only WiFi no Bluetooth.

Need the USB power, so I can use the wireless keyboard 2 within the BIOS.

Any idea how can I fox this???

Thanks in advance
Deejay

Hi Guys,

funny thing about my Apple BCM94360CD is, as soon as I use it without the USB Power attached,
everything is working nice and flawless.

As soon as i attach the USB power to the mini PCIe Adapter. only WiFi no Bluetooth.

Need the USB power, so I can use the wireless keyboard 2 within the BIOS.

Any idea how can I fox this???

Thanks in advance
Deejay

Maybe the usb plug is wired wrong? I thought mine was but tried it and it worked. Check the pins.

hello. where can i find drivers for win10? there is none in apple downloads link on posts/5/6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back