Contribute
Register

[Work in Progress] Samsung Series 9 ultrabook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to give it another shot with the updated MultiBeast. I'll post my results here in the next 2-3 days (I use the machine at work so I can't have it be down for too long).

I can say with some certainty that the ElanTech drivers available through multibeast (hw ver 3.0) aren't going to work. There's a fix in the works but I won't talk about it here.
There are USB3.0 kexts for this model available from places other than multibeast, too.

The wireless card does need to be replaced with a OSX compatible one, but make sure to get one with bluetooth... the OEM one has them bundled, so you'll lose bluetooth if you get just a WiFi card.

You should also know that the ambient light sensor, Fn-keys, and keyboard backlights aren't likely to work *ever*, unless some expert Objective-C / C /C++ coder gets his jimmies by programming that for me.

My big hope is that I can get the series7 HD4000 graphics working, with external displays and everything... If I can just get that and the keyboard/trackpad working, I'll be using my mac full-time.

Hello
you have find a solution to make all work?
I not found how can make the wifi work?

Hi RehabMan,

I tried to ask everywhere but no one can help me. I have a Samsung 900X4D laptop, with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and Intel HD4000, the only problem is that I can't install any hackintosh on the laptop. Could you tell me which use flags for example for OS X 10.11 or what procedure to follow to make it work.

Meanwhile, thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Kenan

Hi RehabMan,

I tried to ask everywhere but no one can help me. I have a Samsung 900X4D laptop, with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and Intel HD4000, the only problem is that I can't install any hackintosh on the laptop. Could you tell me which use flags for example for OS X 10.11 or what procedure to follow to make it work.

Meanwhile, thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Kenan

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back