Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Yesterday I started the hackintosh process. Everything went well and I installed it on my hard drive. Launched it from the USB and did the Multibeast post install and then shut it all of and tried to boot from the hard drive and got the "system uptime in nannoseconds" which later I found out after research that it is a kernel problem. I saw a couple forms that said I should install the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext so I did and that's where the probelms started. Now I cannot even install new Multibeast. Every single time i try to change the settings it says installation error. I also do not know how to uninstall the NullCPU do to the fact I installed it via KextBeast. I also, after reading a form, installed a new version of FakeSMC. That also did not doing anything. Now I am back to the screen I uploaded and later started and not being able to boot from the hard drive, only from the USB using boot tags "-v -x -f GraphicsMode=1920x1080 GraphicsEnabler=Yes" I've been trying to solve this for a whole day now and still no luck. If anyone could help me that would be amazing. Thank you.
Specs: Intel i5 2400
ASUS P8H61-M
EVGA GeForce 8400 GS

image1 (1).jpg

Yesterday I started the hackintosh process. Everything went well and I installed it on my hard drive. Launched it from the USB and did the Multibeast post install and then shut it all of and tried to boot from the hard drive and got the "system uptime in nannoseconds" which later I found out after research that it is a kernel problem. I saw a couple forms that said I should install the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext so I did and that's where the probelms started. Now I cannot even install new Multibeast. Every single time i try to change the settings it says installation error. I also do not know how to uninstall the NullCPU do to the fact I installed it via KextBeast. I also, after reading a form, installed a new version of FakeSMC. That also did not doing anything. Now I am back to the screen I uploaded and later started and not being able to boot from the hard drive, only from the USB using boot tags "-v -x -f GraphicsMode=1920x1080 GraphicsEnabler=Yes" I've been trying to solve this for a whole day now and still no luck. If anyone could help me that would be amazing. Thank you.
Specs: Intel i5 2400
ASUS P8H61-M
EVGA GeForce 8400 GS

View attachment 134177

Boot with your Unibeats USB, Open terminal and delete the ElliottForceLegacyRTC.kext from /Volumes/<Your OS X Partition Name>/System/Library/Extensions/

Then reboot and check the booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back