Graphics
GTX-770m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Following the tonymacx86 Mountain Lion install.

Everything was going smooth until after the installation. Restarted the computer after installation completed, and at the chimera screen choose Mountain Lion Drive, and then it hangs on the white screen with the logo, and the spinning loading symbol.

Tried installing on 2 different wd hd's, and both ended in the same result.

Build:
Gigabyte GA-75M-HD3
Intel Core i3-3245
Ballistic Crucial 2x2GB Ram
Diablotek 400w PSU

I tried looking up on the threads but nothing seemed to match my dilemma or where I got stuck at.

i am at the same place.. stuck with the spinning wheel and the apple logog

- - - Updated - - -

i am at the same place.. stuck with the spinning wheel and the apple logo

Following the tonymacx86 Mountain Lion install.

Everything was going smooth until after the installation. Restarted the computer after installation completed, and at the chimera screen choose Mountain Lion Drive, and then it hangs on the white screen with the logo, and the spinning loading symbol.

Tried installing on 2 different wd hd's, and both ended in the same result.

Build:
Gigabyte GA-75M-HD3
Intel Core i3-3245
Ballistic Crucial 2x2GB Ram
Diablotek 400w PSU

I tried looking up on the threads but nothing seemed to match my dilemma or where I got stuck at.

I use the same motherboard. Make sure that you are using HDMI or DVI-D to your monitor, with the onboard graphics you need to select 1080P option in MultiBeast for a 1080P screen. See this guide for setting up UEFI bios : http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html

Can you boot using the boot flag -v to see if you can get to the desktop?

Adrian B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back