Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> With the 10.15.1 Update Have have the "NO HDMI" Problem w/Sapphire RX580

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just installed both new kexts for Catalina 10.15.1 release, but it seems not work HDMI ports.
Any other solution?

Same here. But DP is not better any way. With Mojave it was much better, was working flawless.
I have also same problem on RX 560 4GB.

Finally, finally, Finally!!!! I figured how to get this hackintosh working after upgrading to Catalina. If you are having a black screen, try the following; Use HDMI cable, and go to options in BIOS - disable the integrated graphics and enable the secure boot. MANY THANKS to @scottkendall for the help with config.plst. His config.plst was not the problem - the issue was in BIOS. Be sure to check your BIOS settings.

@scottkendall Thank you again for your help earlier in December 2019. I have been using the USB stick that I uploaded your Config file (after updating it with my sn etc). Since I have been working from home now, I want to see if it's possible that i could boot up the system directly without the USB stick. Right now, I can't mount the EFI partition from the USB stick. Any suggestion as to how I can do that?

RX 580 here, using only display ports. was having issues with HDMI as well but all good with display port. find a display port to HDMI for your system
thanks i got fix it just need to update my clover & kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back