Contribute
Register

Wireless success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackbirdgtx said:
is this thing working with 64bit mode??? in 10.7.2

What I can confirm is that NC150 is connecting to the internet properly.
In 64-bit mode? I don't know how to check this yet but it you tell me how then I will certainly check it for you ... just my way of returning something to the community.

kiShine

kiShine said:
In 64-bit mode? I don't know how to check this yet but it you tell me how then I will certainly check it for you ... just my way of returning something to the community.

kiShine

basically i m asking that does Asus N10 Usb wireless Adapter is working in 64bit mode ..see this

http://osxdaily.com/2009/09/07/how-to-t ... w-leopard/

blackbirdgtx said:
kiShine said:

kiShine

basically i m asking that does Asus N10 Usb wireless Adapter is working in 64bit mode ..see this

http://osxdaily.com/2009/09/07/how-to-t ... w-leopard/

Yes, I'm using it right now. In fact, I'm now on 10.7.3 running 64 Bit and the N10 works wonderfully! I'm also able to print wirelessly to my Canon MP980.

Regards

Eco :headbang:

Asus USB-N10 worked on OSX 10.7.3 with the driver on the driver disc (for 10.6), but I have to launch Network Utility in /Application folder manually to make it start working.
I noticed that the installer place a file in /Library/LaunchAgent. Is it the right place to place it?
And, can the network utility docked in the menu bar?

I got my Belkin N300 (F7D1102) working with the RTL8192CU driver on SL 10.6.8 in 64 bit. Speeds are slow however!

Correction: speeds are normal!

Confirmed. ASUS USB-N10 working with RTL8192SU driver on next systems:

• Snow Leopard 10.6.0 - 10.6.8 32/64 bit
    Lion 10.7.0 64 bit.

Using it with Acer Extensa 5635G about 3 month with a D-Link DIR-615 WiFi g Access Point. No problems.

I had gotten this adapter working on the computer below before and after I had some problems with it reinstalled, and now I can't get it to work with the same drivers. It constantly connects and reconnects and doesn't stay. Anybody else having problems like this? I remember initially I had to change the name of the adapter to something different and it worked, but now I get stuck with No IP no matter what I change the name to.

Anybody else?

I can't seem to get my Belkin N300 to work on 10.7.4. I used the RTL8192SU_MacOS10.6_1079 driver.

Now this worked on snow leopard 10.6.8 no problem, but now it is not. Any ideas?

Son239 said:
I can't seem to get my Belkin N300 to work on 10.7.4. I used the RTL8192SU_MacOS10.6_1079 driver.

Now this worked on snow leopard 10.6.8 no problem, but now it is not. Any ideas?

I have the same issue. Running 10.7.4 with belkin N300 and can't get online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back