- Oct 18, 2015
- ASUS ZenBook UX305UA
- i5 6200U 2.4 GHz/Intel Skylake-U
- Intel HD520 1920x1080
- Mobile Phone
I tried this method on ASUS UX305UA it's not working for me, I tried ELAN1000 and 16bit, still can't recognize touchpad.@ben9923 you are amazing !!!
I spent hours trying to find solution for my trackpad
Detailed instruction(maybe will help someone)
So, i've removed(backup) kext from S/L/E
like usually after upgrade(latest High Sierra public beta) and next:Code:
AppleHPM.kext AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext
- pulled repo from https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2C to Dwonloads and unziped
- opened project with Xcode and applied changes as you said
- next opened terminal and `cd Downloads/VoodooI2C-master`
- copied kext from `Downloads/VoodooI2C-master/build/Release` to Desktop and ...
- `sudo rm -Rf /Library/Extensions/VoodooI2C.kext /System/Library/Extensions/VoodooI2C.kext`
- `sudo cp -R VoodooI2C.kext /Library/Extensions`
- `sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /`
and restart laptop.
After that that my trackpad is recognised in SystemPreferences and i have working:
- vertical and horizontal scrolling via two fingers
- right, left click
- 3 fingers(mission controll), launchpad etc
and it works after sleep )))
I didn't change anything in DSDT, just latest kext from GiHub, your changes and after two months of searching it works fine
Thank you @ben9923 again
So it looks that only Elan:Fingerprint left in Asus UX430UA device.
Everything else works great
I like to have every kext only in EFI/CLOVER/kexts without modifying OS files so i moved VoodooI2C.kext to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.13 and it works too
I know that there is other idea to save everything to OS(cache, faster boot etc) but if i have everything in EFI partition i don't have to modify OS every time i upgrade OS. IMO it's better to have vanilla OS and upgrade from AppStore as typical mac.
Maybe it is because I have Windows 10 fix patched on my DSDT and tried to patch Int 3443 but I got error. How to make the touchpad to work? Thanks
I installed VoodooI2C.kext on SSD. Delete 3 kexts: AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext, AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext. and AppleHPM.kext.
Patched Windows 10 fix. The TouchPad still don't work. Now when I applied the INT3443 patch I get this error when I try to compile(picture):
How to fix it?