Contribute
Register

[WIP] Lenovo G580 Yosemite with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehab thank you very much with my Unibeast Installation my next step is a clean Clover Installation

can u help me wich settings are the right for an proper installation of yosemite on my lenovo g580 2189 with clover?

thanks in advance

For using Clover, I suggest you read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html. Filter appropriately as some information is HP ProBook specific (omit HPFanReset.efi, most of the stuff in the ProBook Installer, for example).

For your hardware, add "dart=0 nv_disable=1" to the config.plist from that thread.

Weird Installation Screen [HELP!!!]

IMG_0882.JPG
I Have a hackintosh on a laptop and i got a new laptop wich is way better than the older one it's a Sony VAIO SVE1511G1ESI that has 6gb DDR3 RAM Intel Core i3-2370M 2.40 GHz and a AMD Radeon HD 7500/7600M Series with 1gb so i downloaded OS X 10.10.1 from the Mac App Store on my hackintosh put it in a 8gb USB with unibeast after i did the stuff in disk utility i did put multi beast in the usb. I put the OS X USB in my New PC booted from the USB and choosed the USB from the chimera bootloader the Apple logo with the progress bar appeard the bar started filling and suddenly a weird logo appears then nothing happens I tried to boot using -x /-f/-v/... but still nothing

PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY WANT TO INSTALL OS X YOSEMITE ON THIS PC and thank you

View attachment 144977
I Have a hackintosh on a laptop and i got a new laptop wich is way better than the older one it's a Sony VAIO SVE1511G1ESI that has 6gb DDR3 RAM Intel Core i3-2370M 2.40 GHz and a AMD Radeon HD 7500/7600M Series with 1gb so i downloaded OS X 10.10.1 from the Mac App Store on my hackintosh put it in a 8gb USB with unibeast after i did the stuff in disk utility i did put multi beast in the usb. I put the OS X USB in my New PC booted from the USB and choosed the USB from the chimera bootloader the Apple logo with the progress bar appeard the bar started filling and suddenly a weird logo appears then nothing happens I tried to boot using -x /-f/-v/... but still nothing

PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY WANT TO INSTALL OS X YOSEMITE ON THIS PC and thank you

Follow one of the guides linked by the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Wht are the inFormations you need so you can help me ?

Wht are the inFormations you need so you can help me ?

Both guides request the same information... (you should read them).

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Hey rehabMan i think i know what is the problem when i booted fromthe usb using single user mode it was writing the commands but after a while it was stuck on ""STILL WAITING FOR ROOT DEVICE"" and keeps saying it serveval times. so what does it means and how can i fix it ???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.4 KB · Views: 119
Hey rehabMan i think i know what is the problem when i booted fromthe usb using single user mode it was writing the commands but after a while it was stuck on ""STILL WAITING FOR ROOT DEVICE"" and keeps saying it serveval times. so what does it means and how can i fix it ???

It means you have a USB problem.

Both guides contain information regarding GenericUSBXHCI.kext. You should read them.

Hey RehabMan i don't know a lot about hackintosh so i don't really know these terms so can you explain things for me with easy terms ???
And thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back