Contribute
Register

[WIP-Guide] XPS 9570 Hackintosh Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come from Shanghai, China, and my English is not very good. I hope you can understand what I said.
You're doing great, no worries. I really appreciate your help. As I'm new to this I'm not sure of the steps in order so I don't brick the machine. Do I run the update from inside the hackintosh software update?

I come from Shanghai, China, and my English is not very good. I hope you can understand what I said.

You are doing great. Thank you for helping the community!

I am just amazed at what you guys have figured out here, just incredible! Thank you again shenlinsi, I replaced the config.plist file you sent and it automated to 10.14.3 update successfully. I then cleared the kextcache and replaced the EFI folder and everything is back up and running perfectly. Thank you so much for the help. I know this is not news to many of you, but being able to run Mojave on the XPS 15 is just a joy!!

The only thing I'm still having issues with is sleep and wake - once it goes to sleep, it won't wake up. The keyboard lights up but screen never comes back on. Anyone have that issue?

solerunner Not knowing your hardware configuration won't help you

I am just amazed at what you guys have figured out here, just incredible! Thank you again shenlinsi, I replaced the config.plist file you sent and it automated to 10.14.3 update successfully. I then cleared the kextcache and replaced the EFI folder and everything is back up and running perfectly. Thank you so much for the help. I know this is not news to many of you, but being able to run Mojave on the XPS 15 is just a joy!!

First of all, congratulations.

Today I found out that we are High Sierra Laptop Guides Discussed Mojave Laptop Support ,When the leader finds out, he will be scolded again.:p

Here is my setup: XPS 9570, Mojave 10.14.3, 512GB Toshiba NVMe, 16GB RAM, DW1830, Intel UHD Graphics 630.

Happy to provide any other info.
Can you pack and upload your EFI for me to see, and if you have a 4K screen or 1080 screen?

I have a 4K screen - attached is my EFI.
Looking at your configuration file, I'm glad you can use my configuration file to drive your love machine. There's no problem with this file on my xps15-9570-8950HK-9601tb-4k screen. I don't know why you do this. Maybe your xps15 is not exactly the same as mine. I have an 8750 xps15 that can't solve the problem of flower screen after waking up. You can try it. Under the terminal repair, (sudo kextcache-i/). At the same time, delete the apple folder under EFI and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back